Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Wal-Rush! [arcade]

Started by Juju, April 23, 2016, 09:54:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

April 26, 2016, 06:59:27 pm #15 Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:27:47 pm by Juju
We probably should show them.

And it's just you.

EDIT: Game updated! RIP headphone users.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Hopefully people won't get banned from school computer labs for being caught playing games due to the sound. Also I wonder if you would be allowed by the emulator license to hide some of the unnecessary options?

Juju

Well, I already disabled the cartridge loading feature, actually, none of the switches are terribly useful except game reset, so I think I'm just gonna leave them there for aesthetics. Don't you love playing with switches even though they do nothing?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah true, but the problem is that it kinda looks a bit out of place :P

Jkolade936

Will hiscore saving be implemented? I had a pretty high one that disappeared after I replayed. :(
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

DJ Omnimaga

I don't think it's possible unless the emulator allows accessing game data with website code. Maybe @Juju might know?

Besides, Atari 2600 games won't save highscores either when you shut down the console. :P

Juju

Maybe. If I can access the memory from JS, and I know where the high score is in there, maybe.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN