June 25, 2019, 02:41:17 pm

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here



Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Custom Server

Started by Jokeriske, April 04, 2016, 07:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alexgt

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 18, 2016, 11:29:25 pm
Eh, that seems like a good budget, I'll try to design it for ya and tell you about any problems. I'll start with having a max of like 32 players on each server.

Also, what Battlefield game?

EDIT: Wait, apparently you have to be some type of hosting partner with EA to have a battlefield server...
         http://pcpartpicker.com/p/czz4t6 is the link to the design and we are looking at about €726... But I can drop that a little bit...

Nice, could you help me design a PC? Mine is getting old and I want a template to work off of ;)

DJ Omnimaga

On a side note, I hope you have some plans for ventilation, because a server room will definitively get very hot with no air conditioning.

Jokeriske

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 18, 2016, 11:29:25 pm
Eh, that seems like a good budget, I'll try to design it for ya and tell you about any problems. I'll start with having a max of like 32 players on each server.

Also, what Battlefield game?

EDIT: Wait, apparently you have to be some type of hosting partner with EA to have a battlefield server...
         http://pcpartpicker.com/p/czz4t6 is the link to the design and we are looking at about €726... But I can drop that a little bit...



Thanks for making a list for me, i really apriciate it :) , oh i didin't knew you had to become a partner O.o



Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 19, 2016, 03:50:26 pm
On a side note, I hope you have some plans for ventilation, because a server room will definitively get very hot with no air conditioning.



Yeah i have plans for that too :)

SiphonicSugar

Hey, I'm going to work on bringing the price of that down, so.. yeah.  ;)
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Jokeriske

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 19, 2016, 10:07:05 pm
Hey, I'm going to work on bringing the price of that down, so.. yeah.  ;)



alright :)

Powered by EzPortal