December 16, 2019, 12:56:48 am

News:

what is this news thing for anyway

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Custom Server

Started by Jokeriske, April 04, 2016, 07:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 18, 2016, 11:29:25 pm
Eh, that seems like a good budget, I'll try to design it for ya and tell you about any problems. I'll start with having a max of like 32 players on each server.

Also, what Battlefield game?

EDIT: Wait, apparently you have to be some type of hosting partner with EA to have a battlefield server...
         http://pcpartpicker.com/p/czz4t6 is the link to the design and we are looking at about €726... But I can drop that a little bit...

Nice, could you help me design a PC? Mine is getting old and I want a template to work off of ;)

DJ Omnimaga

On a side note, I hope you have some plans for ventilation, because a server room will definitively get very hot with no air conditioning.

Jokeriske

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 18, 2016, 11:29:25 pm
Eh, that seems like a good budget, I'll try to design it for ya and tell you about any problems. I'll start with having a max of like 32 players on each server.

Also, what Battlefield game?

EDIT: Wait, apparently you have to be some type of hosting partner with EA to have a battlefield server...
         http://pcpartpicker.com/p/czz4t6 is the link to the design and we are looking at about €726... But I can drop that a little bit...

Thanks for making a list for me, i really apriciate it :) , oh i didin't knew you had to become a partner O.o

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 19, 2016, 03:50:26 pm
On a side note, I hope you have some plans for ventilation, because a server room will definitively get very hot with no air conditioning.

Yeah i have plans for that too :)

SiphonicSugar

Hey, I'm going to work on bringing the price of that down, so.. yeah.  ;)
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Jokeriske

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 19, 2016, 10:07:05 pm
Hey, I'm going to work on bringing the price of that down, so.. yeah.  ;)

alright :)