A few days ago, I heard about Cube Creator, and hearing how good it was, I decided to try it.
A few things:
- It's not too bad
- graphics are decent
- Roughly like MInecraft
But on the other hand......
1. While it does have blocks, not everything is cube-shaped.
2. The enemy AI is waaaaaaaaaaay too accurate
3. There's really no point to building a house, as you carry everything on your person
4. Apparently, you can carry everything
on you (which includes a furnace, flames (
) (real, actual flames (in-game)), over 300 blocks of stuff, clothes, a sleeping bag, and so much other stuff)
4. Unlike MC, you use wooden tools to make higher-tier tools. A wooden axe is used in the process of making a iron, stone, gold, or diamond axe.
5. No auto-heal at all
. If you get hurt, you have to eat to regain health. And everything (but the apples) have to cooked with the live flames
that you somehow carry on your person without getting hurt.
6. No bow. There is nothing in the way of ranged weapons.
7. No torches, but you can apparently craft light out of glass and a rarely found ore.
8. Small map makes for a lot of hostile encounters.
9. No sticks. At all. Why?
10.You can't see your own hand.
Despite all of this, I still play it because it's all I've got. Until I can get a R4 card to put DSCraft on, I'm stuck with this....
Oh yeah, I forgot something:
11. No multiplayer.