Alternatively, join us on Discord.

+-Recent Topics

SDL/n2DLib ports for TI Nspire

Started by gameblabla, August 19, 2015, 08:48:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Streetwalrus

Quote from: gameblabla on September 19, 2015, 05:46:10 pm
I'll move to france so i may or may not die in the plane.

You're more likely to die once you're there than in the plane. :trollface: (fun fact: this is actually accurate)

gameblabla

Quote from: Streetwalrus on September 19, 2015, 06:11:48 pm
Quote from: gameblabla on September 19, 2015, 05:46:10 pm
I'll move to france so i may or may not die in the plane.

You're more likely to die once you're there than in the plane. :trollface: (fun fact: this is actually accurate)

I know... But when bad things happen on the plane,
95% of the time, everyone dies.

DJ Omnimaga

September 19, 2015, 07:07:09 pm #107 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:09:27 pm by DJ Omnimaga
Ooh a PC Engine emu, I'll try it soon. Off-topic question: Is the PC Engine called PC Engine in Europe too? I though it was only in Japan. In United States and Canada, the NEC PC Engine was renamed to Turbografx-16.


Also question gameblabla if you don't mind: Where did you live right now? I always wondered since I thought you were always in France, not in another country. ANyway good luck with your move and I hope you can get Internet access and free time again afterward.

Streetwalrus

Quote from: gameblabla on September 19, 2015, 06:27:48 pm
Quote from: Streetwalrus on September 19, 2015, 06:11:48 pm
Quote from: gameblabla on September 19, 2015, 05:46:10 pm
I'll move to france so i may or may not die in the plane.

You're more likely to die once you're there than in the plane. :trollface: (fun fact: this is actually accurate)

I know... But when bad things happen on the plane,
95% of the time, everyone dies.

Still the probability that something happens on the plane is lower than that of being attacked by a shark at the beach. :P

DJ Omnimaga


Streetwalrus

O.O I didn't think of that possibility.

Snektron

But what if a walrii attacks your plane? O.O
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...


gameblabla

September 20, 2015, 01:26:13 am #112 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:28:40 am by gameblabla
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 19, 2015, 07:07:09 pm
Ooh a PC Engine emu, I'll try it soon. Off-topic question: Is the PC Engine called PC Engine in Europe too? I though it was only in Japan. In United States and Canada, the NEC PC Engine was renamed to Turbografx-16.

It should work on your calc because critor was able to run it on his own Nspire.
I'm warning you though, because it is not that fast.
Europe never had an official release but import copies there were called PC-Engine,
like in Japan.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 19, 2015, 07:07:09 pm
Also question gameblabla if you don't mind: Where did you live right now? I always wondered since I thought you were always in France, not in another country. ANyway good luck with your move and I hope you can get Internet access and free time again afterward.

Guadeloupe, French Caribeens, i live there.
I hope too i can get Internet access soon after i landed.

I'm trying to make a small game before i'm leaving this place , 2 hours left damnit !

gameblabla

September 20, 2015, 04:50:55 am #113 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:05:13 am by gameblabla
Before i leave, i would like to show you this...
It is a little game i made in about 4 hours.


Gameblabla took the plane but he is still not safe !!!
Avoid the flying sharks and discover the truth behind this !

DJ Omnimaga

September 20, 2015, 04:54:26 am #114 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:58:11 am by DJ Omnimaga
Ooh cool, I ll be sure to try it soon. Glad to see you are making brand new games too :)

Quote from: gameblabla on September 20, 2015, 01:26:13 am

Guadeloupe, French Caribeens, i live there.
I hope too i can get Internet access soon after i landed.

I'm trying to make a small game before i'm leaving this place , 2 hours left damnit !
I see. I heard that is a beautiful place and there are a lot of people over here who do trips there (although most instead go to Cuba and Florida)

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on September 19, 2015, 09:41:02 pm
But what if a walrii attacks your plane? O.O
Do you mean if we type http://quantuminfinity.space/WalriiHack/ script while watching the video? :P

gameblabla

I did a quick fix, one of the sharks could not hit your plane.
dj, pls download it again. (same attachment as before)

DJ Omnimaga

Also, you should probably name your game Megashark vs Giant Octopus: The Game :P

And I see. I'll download it again now. :)

gameblabla

Turns out i have some free time before taking the plane so i did a small update.
I have improved the performance and improved the controls.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 20, 2015, 05:35:13 am
Also, you should probably name your game Megashark vs Giant Octopus: The Game :P

Nah, i like my name, maybe you will understand why.

DJ Omnimaga

Nah but it has 666 in the title so I guess it's good :P (or evil  >:D )

Also I hope that your flight won't get canceled or whatever reason

gameblabla

Hi all,
i'm back and i'm (thankfully) not dead and made it in one piece.
I only did a small update to Oswan (and soon Potator) that makes the menu a little better to control.
I'll have a look at Hugo and strip pretty much everything related to sound, this should provide a
little speedup.
As a long-term project, i'll try to get stripped-down version of Mednafen working with SDL and all
because it has a fast PCE core and it can emulate CD games from iso files unlike Hugo.

I'll improve TX666 as well, if i have any ideas to make it better.
Perhaps i should add more enemies...

Powered by EzPortal