CodeWalrus

Miscellaneous => Randomness => Topic started by: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am

Title: The ultimate solution [NSFW]
Post by: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am
This is it, i found it, the ultimate picture !

It's a picture and it's so great, it can turn any straight man into a gay one.
Unfortunately, it's pr0nographic in nature so i can't show it on cw.

It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

Here it is, tell me what do you think of it (it's pr0n, for real NSFW) :
NSFW: ShowHide

[spoiler=But are you really sure]
[pr0n]https://gameblabla.nl/norp/pict.jpg[/pr0n]

[/spoiler]
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: Streetwalrus on July 14, 2017, 10:31:10 am
I've seen the picture. It's amazing. I feel changed.
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: kotu on July 14, 2017, 10:39:00 am
Quote from: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am
It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

If you're a gay man, that is

Like @gameblabla
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: DJ Omnimaga on July 14, 2017, 11:36:21 am
Quote from: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am
This is it, i found it, the ultimate picture !

It's a picture and it's so great, it can turn any straight man into a gay one.
Unfortunately, it's pr0nographic in nature so i can't show it on cw.

It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

If anyone wants to take a look, i can mail it to you.
Or maybe not, because @Streetwalrus will see that very post and not allow it in the first place  :blah:
gimme lol. But I know a song that can do that but the effects only last 5 minutes. It's called You Think Like a Man, by Divine (1984)
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: kotu on July 14, 2017, 11:37:43 am
(https://codewalr.us/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.eharmony.com%2Fdating-advice%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimages%2Fsexywomen_playful.jpg&hash=524709587d824b5afb71e75821530e24)

mateo like this  (-_(//));
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: Streetwalrus on July 14, 2017, 05:17:44 pm
Quote from: xlibman on July 14, 2017, 11:36:21 am
It's called You Think Like a Man, by Divine (1984)

Did you mix them up on purpose ? :P
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: _iPhoenix_ on July 14, 2017, 09:18:31 pm
Quote from: WALRIIRC
gameblabla   _iPhoenix_, see your pms   5:13:01 PM
gameblabla   enjoy   5:13:06 PM
_iPhoenix_   I DID   5:13:08 PM
_iPhoenix_   OH GOD GET THE SOAP, KNIVES, AND BAZOOKA     5:13:20
gameblabla   so? are you gay now? :P   5:13:22 PM
_iPhoenix_   I'M GETTING MY CHAINSAW ONE SECOND   5:13:23 PM
gameblabla   NOOOOO   5:13:32 PM
gameblabla   p4nix, want to see it ? :P   5:13:56 PM
_iPhoenix_   OOPS IT'S OUT OF GAS, BETTER GO TO THE GAS STATION WITH MY OXYACETYLENE TORCH
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: gameblabla on July 16, 2017, 08:22:03 am
@c4ooo told me it was stunning, @Juju did not enjoy it (sadly) and @xlibman told me it was "good".

4 people out of 5 enjoyed the picture so far.
Considering the subject, it is indeed the ULTIMATE LIFE FORM PICTURE !
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: gameblabla on July 17, 2017, 05:06:23 pm
I hope juju won't mind, i have decided to post the picture in my first post.
Let me know what do you think of this !
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: matrefeytontias on July 20, 2017, 12:11:23 pm
Instructions unclear, still 100% straight, abort mission
Title: Re: The ultimate solution [NSFW]
Post by: c4ooo on July 20, 2017, 01:34:08 pm
Lovely CW is now a pr0n site
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: _iPhoenix_ on July 21, 2017, 12:14:30 pm
Quote from: matrefeytontias on July 20, 2017, 12:11:23 pm
Instructions unclear, still 100% straight, abort mission


Agreed.

Quote from: c4ooo on July 20, 2017, 01:34:08 pm
Lovely CW is now a pr0n site


Agreed.
Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: DJ Omnimaga on July 21, 2017, 04:17:57 pm
Quote from: gameblabla on July 17, 2017, 05:06:23 pm
I hope juju won't mind, i have decided to post the picture in my first post.
Let me know what do you think of this !
No. <.<
Title: Re: The ultimate solution [NSFW]
Post by: gameblabla on July 21, 2017, 11:46:13 pm
OK, fine guys,
YOU WIN
The picture has been replaced with cats

YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT THE HANDLE
THE TRUTH !
IT'S A FACT !


Title: Re: The ultimate solution
Post by: DJ Omnimaga on July 21, 2017, 11:48:33 pm
And no pics of walruses? D: (non-rule-34'd, that is :P)