Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Want some walrus swag? (CW badges)

Started by Yuki, April 13, 2016, 05:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

Quote from: c4ooo on April 30, 2016, 08:35:52 PM
When can i expect to be able to buy an animated walrus badge? :trollface:
Whenever someone is bored enough to disect those cheap flashing keychains and make one.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

I wouldn't like a flashing keychain, because I am afraid it could stop working at any moment. It would be nice to have many of them to decorate stuff at night, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

They last pretty long, and aren't so big. They can be found at any Toys R Us store, but do those exist in Canada?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

The thing, though, is if they are made by a cheap company based in China and are knockoffs then maybe they won't last as long. And yes we got Toys'R'Us here.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Wow that looks nice! For FRC we have a button maker but I don't know if you already have one.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

c4ooo

A wild @alexgt appeared!  O.O Man don't run off, come back!

Yuki

Yeah, my school have one of those button makers.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

alexgt

Quote from: c4ooo on May 09, 2016, 02:16:01 AM
A wild @alexgt appeared!  O.O Man don't run off, come back!
Lol, I have been a bit more motivated to post since I started on MinePrime again so I will be around ;)

Quote from: Juju on May 09, 2016, 02:25:11 AM
Yeah, my school have one of those button makers.
Yeah, this year we had good artists so they set up a booth and did custom buttons, I wonder how well they could make walriis :P

Dream of Omnimaga

If said artists are fond of pixel art, then maybe you could get some to come to CW? ;)

Same if they do other kind of art actually. Also I still wish someone made custom plushies for cheap, especially now that we are starting to have 3D walruses.

alexgt

Yeah, idk if they would want to or have time. And also I don't know if hey are into pixel art :P