You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Raspberry Pi based GameCube modchip

b/Consoles Started by novenary, November 30, 2014, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Unicorn May 28, 2015, 07:32:57 AM
such moneys O.o Theres a 1 terabyte usb stickfor less tho.
u/Snektron May 28, 2015, 07:53:08 AM
Surprises me actually. Most usb sticks consist of a micro sd inside a housing with a small onverter
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 28, 2015, 04:43:19 PM
The smaller the storage medium, the higher the price I guess.  (unless it's from TI)
u/Snektron May 28, 2015, 06:06:28 PM
I guess they sell air? :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 28, 2015, 06:27:58 PM
No but they are so greedy that they attempted to sell TI-Nspire CX slidecases separately when the calc came out IIRC. There were even jokes about how they would eventually start selling the calc buttons separately as well.
u/Blazei Masteru October 29, 2016, 05:57:59 AM
I'm sorry for the necrobump, but I'm interested in this but imgrush doesn't seem to be up anymore, and therefor the pics in your post don't work. Would you be able to reupload them elsewhere if possible? I would have PM'd you but I'm not allowed to. Thanks.
u/Dream of Omnimaga October 29, 2016, 06:12:03 AM
Heya and welcone here. Hopefuy @Streetwalrus can help you :)
u/novenary October 29, 2016, 06:42:31 PM
You don't need those pics, everything's in the zip over at gc forever.

For the record, I don't have those pics anymore unfortunately. This mod is a dirty hack that I put together out of boredom. You really should consider getting a proper xenogc instead, they're a few dollars on ebay or aliexpress or whatever else.
Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:48:20 PM by Streetwalrus
u/Blazei Masteru October 30, 2016, 12:11:07 PM
Ah got it, thank you. I am planning on getting a XenoGC but until then I'm going to try this, as I have like 3 extra RasPi's just laying around doing nothing. I know they're basically free for what you get out of them, but they generally all come from China and take a while to ship.

Thanks again, didn't notice that zip at GC Forever
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators