You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

[TI-84+CSE] Solius

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Game Downloads publicado por u/123outerme May 23, 2015, 03:38:15 PM
Solius is an open rogue-like game. Train up to defeat the menace that has been attacking your town and way of life. Play either in black and white, for that old DOS command prompt style, or play in full color.
v1.1:
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 23, 2015, 08:18:07 PM
Yay for new version! :D I will update with that one soon. :)

Also I didn't notice the map before. Nice touch. You should make dungeons more maze-like, so that you have to go through a specific path rather than being able to walk into each room from any side. :)
u/123outerme May 23, 2015, 08:21:07 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 23, 2015, 08:18:07 PM
Yay for new version! :D I will update with that one soon. :)

Also I didn't notice the map before. Nice touch. You should make dungeons more maze-like, so that you have to go through a specific path rather than being able to walk into each room from any side. :)
Thanks! That was one of the ways I was going to keep the overworld interesting.
u/Unicorn May 28, 2015, 03:17:55 AM
Awesome, I love the integrated colors! :D
Start a Discussion

b/Game Downloads

Video games for TI, HP, Casio calculators, as well as Android, PC and game consoles.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators