You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server
b/Music Showcase publicado por u/Dream of Omnimaga January 22, 2019, 05:39:02 PM
I have some great news: My newest album "Maze of Life" is finally released! This 17 tracks album features various music genres, including electronic power metal, eurodance, trance, UK hardcore, video game soundtrack and even my first eurobeat song ever: Attack of the Nuclear Kittens.

Head over to https://djomnimaga.bandcamp.com/album/maze-of-life-2 to listen to it!

Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Caleb Hansberry January 23, 2019, 08:31:12 AM
I really like it! I especially enjoyed Attack of the Nuclear Kittens and Eurodance Spectrum Disorder (I also liked Hardcore Spectrum Disorder).
Start a Discussion

b/Music Showcase

Section dedicated to producing music on other softwares, where you can also showcase your work.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators