You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Hillary Clinton rap: Ameri-Kaine History

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Music Showcase publicado por u/JWinslow23 July 29, 2016, 10:24:00 AM

This is my latest song, summarizing most of what I could find of Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine's 60 Minutes interview. This time, I went for a chill beat, and let pretty much everything flow naturally. Tell me what you think of the new style!

Lyrics are in closed captioning, for those of you who can't follow the flow :P

So, what do you think? Please like, comment, and share the video if you can!
Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:44:36 AM by JWinslow23
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 29, 2016, 04:15:57 PM
I prefered your previous clip but this one is nice too. :3=
u/JWinslow23 July 30, 2016, 02:32:18 AM
You know, that was my opinion, too :P . Thank you.
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 30, 2016, 07:47:02 AM
Although I am glad you made clips of both Hilary and Trump. If you're aiming at showcasing your work then it helps to not sound biased I guess. :P
u/JWinslow23 July 30, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
Thanks. I have my favorites (and least favorites :P ), but it's nice to see there's good and bad things to say about everybody. Like when I heard a Trump supporter say the best thing about Hillary was that she wasn't covered in unsightly gravy stains.
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 30, 2016, 07:11:29 PM
Yeah, I think mashups and parody songs work better that way.
Start a Discussion

b/Music Showcase

Section dedicated to producing music on other softwares, where you can also showcase your work.

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators