Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

I'm giving up on programming.

Started by kegwaan, April 27, 2016, 12:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokeriske

construct 2 is also good for making web-games without knowing programming languages

kegwaan

I didn't know about Construct, I might give it a try (if I had money or the free version wasn't a freakin' prison compared to full featured one).
Doesn't Game Maker also have an add-on that allows you to export to HTML5?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

alexgt

You could also use Unreal engine 4 so you would only have to do minimal programming ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

kegwaan

I've tried it before but 1) my computer can barely handle it and 2) it's pretty damn hard to learn how to use it when it runs really slow and the screen is all green (result from my crappy graphics card)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

alexgt

Oh, well that sucks xD. Ii hope you can get a better  PC ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: kegwaan on May 15, 2016, 01:36:57 PM
I didn't know about Construct, I might give it a try (if I had money or the free version wasn't a freakin' prison compared to full featured one).
Doesn't Game Maker also have an add-on that allows you to export to HTML5?
I think it has such add-on, but it probably costs a lot of money like the ones to export to mobile.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U