Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Facebook log in?

Started by James Oldiges, June 26, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Oldiges

It works!

Ok, here is how it was.... i think.
account one was FB i.e. jamebeast.
2) Google.
1 -> 2
3) jamebeast (with first one gone) which means that the title should have been "Google Log In".

Thank you for the steadfast fix,

Yuki

We'll check it out, next time be sure to not lose your password and make sure to not go against the rules :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

On a side note Juju, here is how to merge two accounts:

1) Click James Oldiges profile.
2) Click the Delete account option
3) Make sure that you do not choose options to delete his posts or topics. Then click delete (you'll have to confirm)
4) Go to forum admin panel->Forum maintenance->members
5) Fill the required fields and make sure to add posts to his post count. I can actually perform that task, but I cannot perform 2 and 3 unless given the permission to.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Yep, I'll do that tomorrow.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

novenary

Apology accepted, but yeah, be sure to make your intentions clear next time. ;)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Streetwalrus on June 27, 2015, 09:28:29 AM
be sure to make your intentions clear next time. ;)
^This. This goes for everyone, though. Even though someone might not intentionally start controversy, the way, the amount of time, the location where and the circumstances when it is posted might affect people's interpretation of said posts. This is why it's better to follow Streetwalrus advice.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U