You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Scenery in your country (user photos only)

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Other publicado por u/kotu November 09, 2016, 01:08:05 AM
This thread is for showing the countryside and wildlife from your country. User photos ONLY. Be sure to say which country it is. Thanks!

Here is some from UK ..... of moorland

haytor - dartmoor

haytor - dartmoor

quantocks
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/WholeWheatBagels November 09, 2016, 01:43:00 AM
How 'bout some Oregon, USA pictures?

(I have lots more if you want)
u/Dream of Omnimaga November 09, 2016, 02:07:06 AM
THose are nice pics. :) Now if only it wasn't November and I had taken pics earlier when our landscape was nicer. Btw even if it's for countryside pics, can we still post pics of less populated parts of our cities that have lots of green such as big parks? Because I don't have a car and getting anywhere outside the city centers in public transit sucks. >.<
u/kotu November 09, 2016, 02:08:26 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 09, 2016, 02:07:06 AM
Btw even if it's for countryside pics, can we still post pics of less populated parts of our cities that have lots of green such as big parks?
yes
u/Dream of Omnimaga November 09, 2016, 05:28:18 AM
That's good. Grass is still green over here it seems, so maybe if I have stuff to do in Quebec City and am not too tired then I could take pics of the Plains of Abraham, Artillery Park and some pics from the ferry. That said, it depends of weather too since it gets dark early over here right now.
u/Snektron November 09, 2016, 09:29:54 AM
Man i love mountains. Sadly we only have houses and gray clouds :(. Appearantly the netherlands is one of the most dense housed countries to.

Pic from train to school, near Haarlem:
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:55:31 PM by aeTIos
u/kotu November 09, 2016, 10:56:05 AM
nice windmill  8)
u/p2 November 09, 2016, 11:02:51 AM
for user photos we should add a little OriginalContent sign like printing a little walrus and holding it in the edge of the photo or something like that ^^
u/kotu November 09, 2016, 11:56:45 AM
i think what would be better is if the images are resized to an appropriate size... decided to use 640x480... more pics from UK  (-_(//));

sugar loaf mountain in wales (long and hard and steep)

greator rocks - dartmoor

exmoor

exmoor
u/Snektron November 09, 2016, 02:11:00 PM
haha sorry, i didn't notice the resolution. I didnt know my phone takes 4K pics lol.
u/Dream of Omnimaga December 15, 2016, 08:14:13 PM
Nice pictures guys. I  wonder: Do they have those typical old historical districts or cities in the Netherlands and Germany nowadays? For example, in Quebec City and Montreal, there are neighborhoods where most buildings date back in the 18th century with renovations leaving the exterior untouched for the most part. But there are other cities like the one I live in, south of Quebec City, where they keep replacing all historical buildings with stupid condominiums.
u/p4nix December 15, 2016, 08:28:10 PM
Our house is around 400 years old :trollface:
Depending on the city, such historical districts are quite common here in Germany.
u/p2 December 15, 2016, 08:56:05 PM
@p4nix: I wonder how many generations of teenagers already had s3x in the exact same room you're sleping in every night... <_<

and yess lots of ol stuff around here, even castles and ruins of castles ^^ (Germany)
Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:06:08 PM by p2
u/p4nix December 15, 2016, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: p2 on December 15, 2016, 08:56:05 PM
@p4nix: I wonder how many generations of teenagers already had s3x in the exact same room you're sleping in every night... <_<
I doubt that there were too many...
u/p2 December 15, 2016, 09:07:46 PM
not so many that managed to have s3x? Or not so many generations...?  :thumbsup:

btw we should probably post pics from germany, p4nix... will you do some? (I dont even have a phone with a camera...) <_<
Start a Discussion

b/Other

Any discussion that doesn't fit in other categories go here. Also, don't forget to introduce yourself. :)

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators