Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus Steam Group

Started by brentmaas, June 17, 2015, 05:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brentmaas

Heyo all,

Eiyeron, Cumred and I were just playing some Borderlands when it struck us, where's the CW Steamgroup? Well now it's here:
CodeWalrus Steam Group

I'm all open to suggestions as some sections aren't fully filled in, just keep a couple of things in mind:
-I can't change the tag to 'CW' or 'Walrii' as those are already taken.
-<Insert forum's rules>

It's a public group, so feel free to join!
Lel I glitched Omni

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I joined as well. I don't get on Steam very often but sometimes you might see me there.

As suggestion, you could add to the description that CodeWalrus team will not be held responsible about any incident that could occur on the group nor involve its members or players that played with its members. Just to make sure to prevent incidents like in 2008 with the Omni group.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

brentmaas

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 17, 2015, 08:58:25 PM
I joined as well. I don't get on Steam very often but sometimes you might see me there.

As suggestion, you could add to the description that CodeWalrus team will not be held responsible about any incident that could occur on the group nor involve its members or players that played with its members. Just to make sure to prevent incidents like in 2008 with the Omni group.
"The CodeWalrus team will not be held responsible about any incident that could occur on the group nor involve its members or players that played with its members."
Kind of totally copied that :P, anyway it's now in the description.
Lel I glitched Omni

Scipi

Quote from: brentmaas on June 17, 2015, 05:42:55 PM
-I can't change the tag to 'CW' or 'Walrii' as those are already taken.

Try, "CWalrii" :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

brentmaas

Quote from: Scipi on June 17, 2015, 09:42:02 PM
Try, "CWalrii" :P
Coincidentally, Cumred told me I should do that one when I told him those others were unavailable :P.
Still thanks for coming up with ideas!
Lel I glitched Omni

Yuki

People really did that? Damn.

Also yeah I'm not often on Steam either, but yeah that's a good idea.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

princetonlion.tibd

Now we should have a World of Tanks clan or something :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on June 17, 2015, 11:14:02 PM

People really did that? Damn.

Also yeah I'm not often on Steam either, but yeah that's a good idea.
Yeah it got quite annoying back then.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Just joined! also I am FireTop57 not alexgt sooo :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Yuki

Thinking of that, once I get better internets next month we should organize some Gaming Nights, that would be nice.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Oh yes, and if the night is Eastern time, I can pretty much always play :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on July 17, 2015, 04:39:12 PM
Just joined! also I am FireTop57 not alexgt sooo :P
You should edit your forum profile accordingly, though. :P