Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Horse Life 98

Started by Yuki, May 29, 2020, 02:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

It's a webcomic about a horse turned into an anime girl after having smoked a bit too much. Originally made with Microsoft Chat 2.5, I shifted to Adobe Illustrator and MikuMikuDance. Check it out, it's pretty absurd.

https://toasters.rocks/horselife/
https://tapas.io/series/HorseLife98 (season 2)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

I haven't checked all of them out yet so I should try to binge read them soon. I was particularly curious about what you used for the first comics. I like the artwork so far.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Software used before episode 13 (season 1): Microsoft Comic Chat 2.5 for Windows 98, Pony Town (it's not super legal to use those assets commercially so that's why they're missing from Tapas)
Episode 14 onwards (season 2): VRoid Mobile, MikuMikuDance, Adobe Illustrator

The original intent was to use Microsoft Chat as a constraint (kinda like Dinosaur Comics using the same comic all the time), but after a 2 month hiatus and messing up with 3D characters for use on Twitch I prefered to use the 4-koma constraint.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

I do like the new style personally. I just didn't have time to re-read all comics from start to finish, as I only read a few so far.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga