Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(NSFW) I made a pr0n game for Pebbles

Started by gameblabla, December 14, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameblabla

For now DJ, you have to install the (huge) SDK for the emulator.
It's actually using a forked version of QEMU : https://github.com/pebble/qemu
I hope i can package it so i can release a GCW0 version. (and PCs)

I just tried your "game", gameblabla.
It is wierd XD
i know right ?
I bet you liked that ending.

QuoteYou mean Fu--bit, well they implied that they will be shutting it down rather soon.
Yeah lol///
What i simply hope is for Fitbit to open up their devices like the Pebbles.
It doesn't matter if they are focused on health or not.
Sadly, they have proven with their own devices they are against that....

According to them tho,
they are going to keep them alive until 2018, even though they are not forced to.
So it doesn't look too bad...

I guess one alternative would be the Vector Smart Watch,
it's the closest thing to a Pebble apparently and apps are also allowed. (though it's not as open as Pebbles)
I need to take a closer look at it.

EDIT: c, apparently there's still one guy behind the appstore making new picks and retaining the ability
to moderate it. (he said that after someone suggested to resubmit the banned watchfaces)
from r/pebble

Even though i censored the pebble store version and tried to not get any attentions (games are the least popular category on pebbles
for some reasons), he can still ban if he notices it.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah darn, I hope the game won't get shut down.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

gameblabla

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 16, 2016, 05:19:27 PM
Ah darn, I hope the game won't get shut down.
Yeah, it was downloaded like 20 times and i'm surprised no one reported it.
(probably because there is no one to report the game to, ha !)

If you can't run the emulator for some reason, here's a playthrough of it :
[spoiler="Warning : Very hot gay sex with genitals EXPOSED]
Yes, when the screen "shakes", it is also shaking on the real watch too.
[/spoiler]
Either download and play with VLC or watch it on your browser.

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol at the Donald Trump reference near the end. Also why do both characters have red eyes? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

gameblabla

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol I see. But why not blue lol. I assumed that you wanted to make them look like they're stoned on weed or something :P

gameblabla

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 19, 2016, 04:51:48 AM
Lol I see. But why not blue lol. I assumed that you wanted to make them look like they're stoned on weed or something :P
The eyes are supposed to be brown but for some reason, some people see that color as red.
Stoned on weed....
Perhaps that explains why they are behaving like a bunch of hairless apes.

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol, on weed they would probably feel more like doing nothing but again some people tend to be more creative this way, so who knows? Maybe they wanted to do their things in creative ways as a result :P

gameblabla

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 19, 2016, 04:58:39 AM
Lol, on weed they would probably feel more like doing nothing but again some people tend to be more creative this way, so who knows? Maybe they wanted to do their things in creative ways as a result :P
Well now that i think about it, harmonia and hilbert might not be able to even cum while being on crack lol
They got stoned by drinking alcohol, there, the truth.

p2

[spoiler=NSFW and just a theory of cause, this is no way a confession, do not ask me]sex on weed is pretty much the contrary from drunk sex - you do everything much slower and you are a bit inactive ^^ So I guess the chance of rapes happening while being stoned is pretty low ^^[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

gameblabla

But... But...
i thought drugs increase sexual pleasure !
And i got my science on my back !

(science on my back lel, now i'm the one who's raped)

p2

[spoiler=again just a theory I'm INNOCENT!!]I never said less pleasure:trollface: Just said you'd do everything slower and more relaxed ^^ But according to a certain someone it's also fun for the girl, as well as (obviously) funny how slow you are ^^[/spoiler]

c it's getting out of hands again...
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

gameblabla

Again, it's two boys we're talking about, not the same.
If you are right, then this means they are not stoned as Hilbert definitively do not seem to enjoy it...
unless of course he enjoys being raped lel

So Harmonia drank too pokealcohol, got rly mad and penetrated him rly fast.
DA END

p2

you should concider writing a book...
During the process of writing you realize what kind of bullc this is and change your mind, you stop taking drugs, write down whyt you feel and think.
The book will later be called "My way out of the addiction" an will be the number one book for groups like anonmous alcoholics and drug prevention.
They will quote you with the words "you don't want to get as ced up as that guy, look at what c he wrote" and only reading like one page of that terribly bad written book will prevent the kids from ever as much as touching a bottle of alcohol.
Congratulations <3

gameblabla

Well if i have to write book, then why not make it a game ?
I might work on the sequel "I would rather eat my toes".

But(t) i doubt it will convince people to stop doing the drugs.
WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS