Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your post/coding Milestones!

Started by Unicorn, May 01, 2015, 05:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I would recommend starting working on the project a bit most days immediately, that way you won't have much left to do on it by December. 80 hours is kinda crazy, though, considering that would require you to allocate 20 minutes a day in average for it including weekends and vacations.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Snektron

Yeah i've already started. We have a mentor too we need to see every once in a while and talk about it
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Snektron

EDIT: oops i though unicorns message was after my above message

Quote from: Unicorn on May 18, 2015, 07:23:07 PM
What kind of project is that? *.*

Its called "Profielwerkstuk" (PWS for short). It's the big end assignent we have to do that has something to do with our profile. My profile is "Natuur en Techniek" (Nature and Tech (Nature from physics)) which is the most beta profile. I've chosen to do Raymarching, so you'll probably see me postin/irc'in about it in the next few months. Also a reason why i might have less free time <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

I wish you good luck. I hope you don't have to leave IRC/forums for months or permanently due to it though O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

I hope not either, but i think i'll have enough time

alexgt

Cumred is your sig true, I am scared...
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

It appears true.... *.*

[spoiler]
Meant as a joke, of course
[/spoiler]

Well, Street has been calling  911 for longe than an hour O.Optimization .
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

^ Lol :). This is my 101st post of the week! First time I broke 100 in one week :P. I even broke 100 before DJ did O.O. Remember posting isn't a contest it is to help other people :).

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on May 19, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

His sig used to say "If you spam more than DJ, you'll become him...". I am unsure which one is scarier of the two. :P

Quote from: alexgt on May 20, 2015, 08:55:22 PM
Remember posting isn't a contest it is to help other people :).
^This (and of course contributing to the community in general). :)

Unicorn

Just wanted to say, SCHOOLS DONE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, hyper hues is just about done, and I have found my first tibasic game, guessing.

So yeH, I'm back in purple. :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Unicorn

I have past CKH4. My life is complete. Maybe.

Now, to bed.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

You know, edit button? ._.

Quote from: Unicorn on May 21, 2015, 08:15:30 AM
Just wanted to say, SCHOOLS DONE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already? O.O i still got to go like 6 weeks <_<

CKH4

Well good luck unicorn on completion of your life. I probably won't be as active as you or alexgt so whatever.

Edit.
Well were actually tied now so :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Unicorn

Oh yeah, sorry for the double post. It was late.

But yeah, schools out. :)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

^YAY!!!

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 21, 2015, 07:05:59 AM
Quote from: alexgt on May 19, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

His sig used to say "If you spam more than DJ, you'll become him...". I am unsure which one is scarier of the two. :P

Quote from: alexgt on May 20, 2015, 08:55:22 PM
Remember posting isn't a contest it is to help other people :).
^This (and of course contributing to the community in general). :)
Nothing against you but I would want to be a walrus, then I could be sexy :3