Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(politics) WikiLeak's current situation

Started by p2, October 20, 2016, 08:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

Currently a lot of strange stuff is happening round Wikileaks and Julian Assange. To make it easier I split it up to 3 smaller points:
Sadly I dont get the whole situation myself so if you have any interesting updates on the situation, I'd be thankfull if you shared it :)

Julian Assange's Internet Connection was Cut
Following Julian Assange's little campaign against Hillary Clinton, the Equadorian Embassy cut Julian Assange's internet connection.
Quote from: TWITTERWe can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs speechs.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) 17. Oktober 2016
This is the official statement of the equadorian government that was now released:
Quote from: http://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/comunicado-oficial-sobre-el-caso-julian-assange-2Ecuador granted political asylum to Julian Assange in 2012 on the basis of their legitimate fears of political persecution because of his journalistic activities as editor of WikiLeaks.
In recent weeks, WikiLeaks has published a large number of documents which have an impact on the election campaign in the United States. The decision to make public such information is the sole responsibility of the Wikileaks organization.
The Government of Ecuador respects the principle of non-intervention in the affairs of other countries, it does not interfere in electoral processes in progress or support a candidate in particular.
In that sense, Ecuador, in exercise of its sovereign right, has temporarily restricted access to part of its communications system in its embassy in the UK.
This temporary restriction does not prevent the WikiLeaks organization to carry out his journalistic activities.
Ecuador, consistent with its tradition of defending human rights, especially with the victims of political persecution reaffirms granted asylum to Julian Assange and reiterates its intention to safeguard their lives and physical integrity until you can move to a safe place.
Ecuador's foreign policy responds only to sovereign decisions and not yield to pressure from other states.
I dont see how much it can be called "neutral position" to silence someone influencing the outcome of it... <_<

Wikileaks releases tousands of files
Wikileaks has recently releast a huge archive of data containing tons of material on different topics:
- charges and documents on Anonymous members attacking Scientology (DDOS)
- internal Scientology documents
- The movie script of INDIANA JONES 4
- Proof that Steve Jobs also had AIDS in addition to cancer
- lots of cia files
- stuff on syria and iran and iraq and many other countries
- lots of random stuff
To me it looks like they just wanted to release everything they got in case they would be silenced soon.
You can see for yourself here: https://file.wikileaks.org/

New (fake) charges against Julian Assange personally
As we all know Julian Assange is an evil rapist and a traitor and should be killed - at least thats what some government officials want us to think.
After the most likely faked claims about him having raped a women in the past Julian found refge in the Equadorian Embassy.
Since he can't rape anyone there they've now started another thing: online rape and being a pedophile.
*Sorry for talking so one-sided about this, but it's soo obviously a fake... ^^ (and nope, I do hate those cign pedophiles, dont worry!)
They claim he had an online sex video-chat with a woman and "forced" her to make her 8 year old sister join it.
I seriously wonder how he can "force" anyone to do something... he cant even leave the cing house without getting arested :P
But I admit it... closing a tab or even going offline can sometimes realyl be hard... let'S rather rape your little sister, sure thing!
Before believing all that you should take a look at this, it's totally worth itas it seems to be more or less a proof for hillary trying to silence him with this.
[spoiler]old pic got deleted (thx to the cencorship guys) new upload:
[/spoiler]
Also related:
[spoiler]
Quote from: http://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/comunicado-oficial-sobre-el-caso-julian-assangeToday, the Svea Court of Appeal (Sweden) Julian Assange denied his request for revocation of the arrest warrant issued against him.
In connection with this decision, the Government of Ecuador reiterates the validity of the conclusions and recommendations issued by the Working Group on Arbitrary Detentions of the United Nations (opinion 54/2015). Such opinion states that Julian Assange is detained arbitrarily, and should be released immediately.
Since June 2012, the Government of Ecuador has pursued initiatives to ensure due process, avoid unnecessary delays and to reach a satisfactory solution for all parties.
It should be pointed out that, on many occasions, the Government of Ecuador offered to the prosecution of Sweden alternatives to advance the proceedings roads. Only after the Svea Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Sweden, in 2014, responsabilizase, the prosecutor, Marianne Ny, of breaching its obligation to seek alternative routes, could be signed the agreement on judicial cooperation proposed by Ecuador.
True to its long tradition of defending human rights, particularly those of the victims of political persecution, Ecuador ratifies the validity of the asylum granted to Julian Assange four years ago, and reaffirms its intention to safeguard their physical integrity and life until the asylee reach a safe place.
Quito, September 16, 2016
[/spoiler]

In my mind Assange deserves a :walrii: instead of this... Imagine being trapped in a small house for years... and now even lose your internet connection :'(
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Quote from: imageTHE SUMMARY

• WikiLeaks leaked DNC and Hilary Clinton campaign information exposing their illegal activities and corruption
  • A company tries to get Julian Assange to accept $1,000,000 "from the Russian Government".  He refuses
  • The same company then promotes claims that Julian Assange is a pedophile wanted for alleged actions against an 8-year-old girl
  • An investigation reveals that the company is a fabrication
  • Furthur investigation reveals that the company has ties to the Clinton campaign, some of who claim to be "loyal soldiers" who will "do whatever Hilary needs always"

This pattern is getting really cing old.  It's the same "cry rape/misogyny/etc..." bullc that SJWs have been using ever since GamerGate and even before that, only now you have people in government positions pulling the same SJW tactics and speaking the same rhetoric to people outside the internet just to get Hilary in the Presidential seat because "muh vagina".  The white knighting that's taking place by her "soldiers" is just as disgusting.. You have facts and evidence plastered EVERYWHERE that Hilary has done some major league ced up c, but rather than just accept that they messed up, they would rather double-down on their bullc and have old & new media say things like "y-yea, but... Donald said THIS to a woman!  Look how horrible HE is!!!" or "BLAME EVERYTHING ON RUSSIANS!!!".  And now their cing with Julian Assange by killing his internet connection and blasting him with all these accusations.

When it comes to Hilary, it's like watching a 5 year old acting autistic as c and then bawing her eyes out while cting her pants because the other kids aren't treating her like a princess in those Disney movies she watches because they know not only is she retarded, but she purposely instigates them.  As an adult, would you defend her and scold the other kids for "being mean to her" or would you think "Ok they have a point" and send the mini-Schizo to a therapist so she can get the help she needs.  The fact that everyone associated with her is doing the former rather than the latter is frightening because it's pretty much telling everyone else "Hey kids, did you know you can get away with all of these crimes and not be punished for them?  Isn't that great?!?!"  Law & Order?  WTF is that even?

p2

O.O  O.O  O.O
seriously... CMG Utopia for President!!  :ninja:
I've never read a better summary than yours before  :thumbsup: :love:

Quote from: ::CMG (UTOPIA):: on October 20, 2016, 01:47:27 PMLook how horrible HE is!!!" or "BLAME EVERYTHING ON RUSSIANS!!!".
Wait... not Mexicans? :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

Dream of Omnimaga

Seems like the Ecuador government used Assange's safety preservation as an excuse to restrict his rights.

On the other hand, some sex-related stuff that Trump said was kinda questionable too.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

:w00t: Yesterday Wikileaks released another set of Clinton files.
Looks like Assange wasn't the only one having these files!
I am truely shocked!! Who would have thought that would be possible??
Stupid clinton <_<

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 20, 2016, 05:59:32 PMOn the other hand, some sex-related stuff that Trump said was kinda questionable too.
what may you be talking about? Trump is (besides Hillary) the leading politicial of the United States, he would NEVER say questionable things!...  <_<
After all the who of them more or less represent the united states...   :ninja:
Totally unrelated: The best hat ever, need to buy it!

Did you guys know more and more Germans call her Hitlery as they claim she'd be worse than Hitler? ^^ (ment by them as a joke, noting serious)

Dream of Omnimaga

Erm, if anything, I would say that Trump is worse on that case, due to the talks of muslim bans and other similar measures. Basically, the USA is screwed no matter who gets in. Seems like Quebec, where the least worst of the two parties is corrupted, yet the other one wants to single out entire minority groups. I guess we'll see.

As for Trump's sexual obsession it started with his comments asking people to watch someone's sex tape anf other obscene remarks towards certain women. They were not mysoginist but still a bit too obscene/macho.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

GalacticPirate

From a European point of view, Trump is clearly far, far, far worse than Clinton. Here Clinton is viewed as a very good  choice, and Trump as a racist, misogynist an trisomic idiot/clown who could mess up the entire world (and I 100% agree with that). For Clinton, well, although she can have some cases, she would still make a great presindent (perhaps not as good as Obama, but still)
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS (4.4.0), TI-83 Premium CE (5.2.1), TI-83 Plus.fr USB (2.55MP), Casio fx-92 Collège 2D+, Casio fx-92 Collège 2D
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Nintendo Wii U (NSMBU+NSLU premium pack, 5.5.1E), New Nintendo 3DS XL (Monster Hunter Generations, Sys 11.5.0-38E)

Yuki

Better repeal the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution than to vote for any of those. Although Clinton seems the better option, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

To be fair, Trump barks louder than he bites IMHO. Most presidents and governments don't even respect half of their promises. So just because he said he will ban muslims doesn't mean he will, especially if it violates the US constitution. It's just that everything he says makes him look even worse than he actually is. I mean, the way he talked a week ago made it looks like he would be the type of person to legalize rape.

gameblabla

Man, so much c is hapenning...
CMG's comment left me speechless, i mean, lol. (he is not wrong but i can't eat all of that)

And meanwhile, we're doomed to be to suffer from a solar flare and we'll have no electricity like in 1859..
Guess i better buy a Pyra with its big ass baterry.

Clitoris or Trunk, it doesn't matter, we're doomed.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

Dream of Omnimaga

In any case, I sense Canada will get a massive influx of US people migrating north or at the very least a massive amount of people threatening to move North.

When the 2008 recession happened, many people were tired of Bush and many TI community members kept asking me if they needed to speak French in order to live in Quebec or if there were areas in Canada that spoke English, as they were considering moving there. This lasted until about 2010 and since the last few months this started again.

gameblabla

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 22, 2016, 01:32:20 AM
In any case, I sense Canada will get a massive influx of US people migrating north or at the very least a massive amount of people threatening to move North.

When the 2008 recession happened, many people were tired of Bush and many TI community members kept asking me if they needed to speak French in order to live in Quebec or if there were areas in Canada that spoke English, as they were considering moving there. This lasted until about 2010 and since the last few months this started again.
If only they knew... that Canada isn't actually much better than the land of freedom.
  • Calculators owned: None (used to own an Nspire and TI-89)

c4ooo

* c4ooo remembers asking DJ that very same question a few months ago :|

Caleb Hansberry

It's true, we're doomed with either one. I personally think Clinton has more clout and power, you know, friend in high places, to be more likely to do stuff (like assassinate enemies or silence information) than Trump, I agree his bark is worse than his bite. I also don't yet take him that seriously for all his crazy comments, sometimes it seems like he's rich so he's doing it for fun >_> I voted third-party in the hopes that many other democrats and republicans will as well and maybe our voice will be heard if the numbers are noticeable. Sick of this republican vs. democrat bs for all these years.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: gameblabla on October 22, 2016, 01:37:17 AM

If only they knew... that Canada isn't actually much better than the land of freedom.
True, to a certain extent. While some cities have cheaper rents, much lower crime rates, easier to reach health care and other things, the economy isn't that much better, it's much colder and stuff costs more. I have the feeling it's much easier to live in Canada with a low income than it is in USA, though.