Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[TI-84+CSE] Bejeweled CSE [Hybric Basic]

Started by unknownloner, July 05, 2015, 04:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 09, 2015, 02:03:43 AMAlso JWinslow23 you should upload your custom backgrounds in a zip file and maybe screenshots of them

I only have one "custom" background, one of me and my girlfriend on the 4th of July (if I look shirtless, don't worry, I'm actually wearing a blue tank top :P ). I'll just update Wabbitemu, I haven't updated it when it added +CSE support :P

EDIT: Here's my custom background (also, you get a peek at the loader :P )

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I was wondering about the shirtlessness, lol. Anyway it seems like a bunch of backgrounds fit well. :)

Also in WabbitEmu, always increase the contrast to maximum when in CSE mode.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 09, 2015, 02:23:32 AM
Yeah I was wondering about the shirtlessness, lol. Anyway it seems like a bunch of backgrounds fit well. :)

Also in WabbitEmu, always increase the contrast to maximum when in CSE mode.
Noted. I wondered why it looked dull :P

Unicorn

If you CAN increase it. It sometimes lets you increase it, and other times it sticks low contrast :(
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

JWinslow23

And the .8xv is attached. If you wanna make your own, make a 160 pxl wide by 120 pixel tall image, put it in TokenIDE's Color Sprite Editor (make sure it's set to xLIBC) and save as a 32-color .8xv . If it's over 32 colors, it'll MAKE it 32 colors.

unknownloner

Quote from: Unicorn on July 09, 2015, 03:22:20 AM
If you CAN increase it. It sometimes lets you increase it, and other times it sticks low contrast :(

If it's stuck you can usually fix that by turning it off and back on again (like 2nd + On key, not restarting wabbit).

/)

Unicorn

Quote from: unknownloner on July 09, 2015, 08:26:55 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on July 09, 2015, 03:22:20 AM

If it's stuck you can usually fix that by turning it off and back on again (like 2nd + On key, not restarting wabbit).
I don't think that ever worked for me. Huh.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Strange, I never had this problem. Also JWinslow23 I'll try your background soon. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 10, 2015, 03:10:45 AM
Strange, I never had this problem. Also JWinslow23 I'll try your background soon. :)
Someone else had it on cemetech, so I know its not me. Anyways, it doesn't matter that much to me.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

unknownloner

File updated on cemetech with a bugfix in the game-over checking, and numerous speed increases throughought the program. Check it out!

/)

JWinslow23

Quote from: unknownloner on July 19, 2015, 08:39:28 AM
File updated on cemetech with a bugfix in the game-over checking, and numerous speed increases throughought the program. Check it out!
Sweet. Did you add my custom background hack? Or, will you?

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: unknownloner on July 19, 2015, 08:39:28 AM
Ok I'll update my copy soon :)

Unicorn

Me to, did you look at that bug report I submitted in Cemetech? The jewels didn't display correctly. I think I have DCSE 8.2

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

unknownloner

@Unicorn I saw your post but there's nothing I can do about that. sounds like a xlibc bug. I'd say try deleting and resending the file. you mentioned you resent it but not if you deleted the old one first. also if you edited the games code at all you could have accidentally messed up the tile loading code

/)