Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Well, that's probably one of the best openings of The Simpsons.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

novenary

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

This is awesome:

I don't know how this was done, but it's like if someone was TAS'ing SMB3 zoomed out in 1080p.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Well, I think there was some pretty clever editing here.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Indeed. Only a few mistakes, such as World 2's castle and World 3-9 in normally unreachable parts of the map.

Also this is very old, but I had this on my old Youtube account in the favorites section and decided to watch through my old favorites again. It's very cool but that must be hard to play SMB3 on such large NES gamepad O.O

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

Ok, what the flying f...? (especially the first two O.O)

Imagine you stream games on Twitch while you are very popular, only to have the police knock at your door?

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

TI-81 Campfire Songs:

I bet many older community members already saw this before, but if you didn't, be warned that once seen/heard, the video can't be unseen/unheard.

Imagine if the TI community met IRL in 2016, only to sing TI-84 Plus CE and TI-Nspire campfire songs. Someone who can decipher what they say in those videos should write down the lyrics :P

(It was apparently recorded at a Ohio State C^2PC graphing calculator workshop around 1992.)

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Indeed. I think the video was uploaded back when Youtube upload limit was 100 MB >.<, and the video obviously comes from a VHS tape.

Also this isn't Youtube because Youtube removed both videos, but those old videos made fun of Apple :P (if you speak French):

This one makes fun of how Apple "innovations" are never complete until the 2nd version
http://www.gamaniak.com/video-6058-guignols-info-steve-jobs-travers-temps.html

This one makes fun of how they manage to make people buy stuff they don't need as soon as it has an Apple logo on it.
http://www.gamaniak.com/video-5767-steve-jobs-guignols-info.html

SiphonicSugar

Lololololol (That's all I'm posting)
  • Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Yuki

This one is a bit NSFW, but also a bit of an educational nature. French Canadian swear words are kinda weird as, unlike many languages which base theirs on sex (including French as spoken in France), they're based on religion. It's pretty much items used in Catholic masses. Since religion is less and less of a big deal today, the same goes with its swear words, kind of... Anyway have an explanation video about it. It's always funny to see foreign people try to use those :P (Especially the French, they find them so funny and it's funny to see them try to talk in our dialect.)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dudeman313

All nine lives....just like that.  :'(
This video was actually called "Janitor saves cat's life" before it was re-posted.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol juju I remember when I once went to some job hunting thing for young adults a decade or so ago and there was an english-speaking guy in the group. At one point we ended up teaching him how to swear Quebec style. :P

Also Dudeman313 poor cat :( (unless video is fake, which I hope >.<)

Also this is some of the weirdest own goal: