Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aetios, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on April 10, 2015, 10:39:07 PM
Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on April 06, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
Usually I can't keep the pace of an active community, that's why I prefer to play alone...
Yeah same, I don't even know what version it is now :P
(I think 1.8.3)
Yeah 1.8.3, though if i play i play like 1.7.2 since that's where i have all my mods installed
(btw a while ago i made a "simple" mod integrating JBullet in minecraft, it's quite cool, though i didn't finish it :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

So you have screens of it? What was affected to Bullet's wonderful physics?
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

I added a "special" debug item that could spawn such blocks and i was working on blocks getting activated by tnt. i think i discontinued it because i lost interest and it was really cpu heavy. I've still got it in my work space, i'll make some screenshots...
<some time later>

^ it's a link since the gif is like 8.5MB and i don't want to kill everyone's data bundle
The part with physics is a bit short, but it was really killing my cpu :/

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Use gfycat for sending big GIFs. And that makes me remind of such physical mods I saw way before.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

Yeah, but it's a bit primitive. It was more of an experiment, to see how hard it was. Turns out not really.
And even though there aren't many up to date physics mods, some devs went mental making physics mods, with ropes and cloth and such.

Dream of Omnimaga

I was building something absolutely massive the other weekend at a friend's home and I sometimes wished that we had nukes in Minecraft :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

There are like a million mods which add nukes :P

brentmaas

Puthon

Oh and btw,
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 14, 2015, 07:55:46 AM
I was building something absolutely massive the other weekend at a friend's home and I sometimes wished that we had nukes in Minecraft :P
ICBM is the mod you want. Includes black holes :3
Lel I glitched Omni

Yuki

You want to get us blocked in Russia eh? xD
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

My chess.com profile page as of yesterday:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

EDIT:
Fail :P 

EDIT #2:

Well... I forgot to screenshot the profile description.

It says "The Reign of the Walrii has begun" :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Now that gives me an idea... what about a Walrii-themed Chess game or ROM hack? :P

CKH4

Maybe someone will do that for a contest.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

666 likes... could this mean the Winnipeg Jets win the 1st playoff round in 6 games? :P

And no I didn't smoke anything illicit <_<

Also judging by the spelling of one of the previous poster in the last pic, he must have contacted Kirani James prior posting :P

Unicorn

Ummm... 666? Me no think that good for Winipeg.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???