You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Product names/marketing fails [NSFW]

b/Other Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 19, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/_iPhoenix_ July 26, 2017, 02:03:37 AM
Oh man, TWO POSTS?!! I MUST SEE THEM:
Some times you just gotta ask yourself: how the fck did this get past management?!

EDIT: I'm not concerned about the animal getting sick, I'm more concerned about me getting eaten!
Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:46:13 PM by _iPhoenix_
u/Dream of Omnimaga July 27, 2017, 03:51:10 AM
That is one hilarious animal sign
u/_iPhoenix_ July 28, 2017, 02:15:54 PM
Quote from: xlibman on July 27, 2017, 03:51:10 AM
That is one hilarious animal sign

It is from The Wilds, in the carnivore habitat area.

They have an insanely monstrous plot of land that they can let animals graze on, and you can take tours on decommissioned school busses. They have guides that are very knowledgeable and I recommend it very much. The scenery is pretty good, as it is pretty much in the middle on nowhere. (I got some cool pics, and will probably be posting on Cemetech later today after I am done touching them up)
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 20, 2017, 02:30:28 AM
This is in French but some of those are hilarious (not necessarily fail except the K-Litho, Dépanneur Ladesh, Marcel à Marde and Ben Lalen ones) XD

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/08/17/27-noms-de-compagnies-quebecoises-qui-mettront-du-soleil-dans-votre-journee
Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 02:39:44 AM by xlibman
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators