Miscellaneous > Arcade

KillMinds

(1/4) > >>

Juju:
By gameblabla

Thread | Full screen

xlibman:
Darn, this game gets quite intense after a minute or so O.O. It's also very fun. I got 1110.

p2:
1800 ^.^
I love the game ;D
but u should maybe remove the arrows... In the first round I thought I had to always click the right part of the arrow (like rotating teh part of teh arrow to fit in)... xD
also a volume control would be nice :)

gameblabla:

--- Quote from: p2 on September 24, 2016, 08:51:11 pm ---but u should maybe remove the arrows... In the first round I thought I had to always click the right part of the arrow (like rotating teh part of teh arrow to fit in)... xD
also a volume control would be nice :)

--- End quote ---
Why you thought that ? The hands at the beginning were on every spot, not just on the right spot...
(Perhaps it was because you have a slow connection and it did not load everything at first ?)
I could implement some kind of volume control but the problem is that juju seems to have disabled keyboard controls
and i don't want to clutter the game..

Glad you like it !
I was afraid you would not like it... (Feel free to try the Android port)

p2:
2970  :w00t:
after each time the player clicks you should REALLY enforce a release of all keys... sometimes it cunts a single click / key pressure as two... lost 4 lives within a single round because of that xD

Edit: can you do something about the full screen mode? like fixed tario between width and height? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version