Miscellaneous > Arcade

Opossum Massage Simulator

(1/13) > >>

Juju:
By DJ Omnimaga and gameblabla

var Module = { print: (function() { return function(text) { if (arguments.length > 1) text = Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments).join(' '); console.log(text); }; })(), printErr: function(text) { if (arguments.length > 1) text = Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments).join(' '); console.error(text); }, canvas: (function() { var canvas = document.getElementById('possum'); canvas.addEventListener("webglcontextlost", function(e) { alert('WebGL context lost. You will need to reload the page.'); e.preventDefault(); }, false); return canvas; })(), filePackagePrefixURL: "/arcade/possum/", preRun: Array(function(){ ENV.SDL_EMSCRIPTEN_KEYBOARD_ELEMENT = "msg_36001"; }) }; (function() { var memoryInitializer = '/arcade/possum/possum.html.mem'; if (typeof Module.locateFile === 'function') { memoryInitializer = Module.locateFile(memoryInitializer); } else if (Module.memoryInitializerPrefixURL) { memoryInitializer = Module.memoryInitializerPrefixURL + memoryInitializer; } var xhr = Module.memoryInitializerRequest = new XMLHttpRequest(); xhr.open('GET', memoryInitializer, true); xhr.responseType = 'arraybuffer'; xhr.send(null); })(); var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = "/arcade/possum/possum.js"; document.body.appendChild(script);

Controls
-Press X to do anything

Not working?
-Make sure you have one of the following browsers and that they're up to date: Opera, Chromium, Chrome, etc
-Do an hard-refresh (in some browsers it's Shift+F5 or Ctrl+R).

Thread | Download

Jkolade936:
Yes! I got 1347 as my HS. Why doesn't typing work here?

Juju:
I got 1432. I have no idea why.

Jkolade936:
Aw. You beat me. Can you type, or do you have to past test in like I do?

Juju:
Well, just found the way to play AND reply to this thread! Have fun and feel free to share your high scores!

Now that this game works correctly, I can add more games!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version