Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[HTML5][javascript] Platformer game

Started by ben_g, July 07, 2015, 10:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Same here, or when I have time to play I get stuck on an obstical :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Woop! I beat it! The end of level 3 is crazy  O.O
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Actually I would have time to beat it if I wasn't addicted to agar.io to <_<

Unicorn

Oh yeah, that game. Thats fun to. :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I got #1 today :)

if you ever see Hungary that is probably me ;)

Unicorn

Nice! Lemme guess, you were hungry? Anyways, we should get back on topic.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yes we should move back on topic, but I am part Hungarian so I thought it was a good pun :P

Dream of Omnimaga

I was starting to wonder if that was a screenshot from ben_g's game, until I read above in the discussion. It is a good sign that we need to get back on-topic. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 21, 2015, 05:53:33 AM
I was starting to wonder if that was a screenshot from ben_g's game, until I read above in the discussion. It is a good sign that we need to get back on-topic. :P
We would all be super surprised :P

But anyways, I can't wait for a level editor or something of the sort.
* Unicorn laughs evilly
>:D

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 21, 2015, 11:19:35 AM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 21, 2015, 05:53:33 AM
We would all be super surprised :P

But anyways, I can't wait for a level editor or something of the sort.
* Unicorn laughs evilly
>:D

Inspect element...

Unicorn

But that is not distributed :(

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yeah custom levels that you make being avalible to the public would be awesome O.O

Unicorn

I think that'll happen:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

O.O I want to get onto the PC NOW <_< found out I will be spending the night at my Uncle's so only my mom's tablet :(

Unicorn

Darn. But its no implemented yet though.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???