Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Happy Holidays! What did you get?

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 25, 2015, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Before going to bed, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate around this time of the year, and hoping you have a fun time with your family.

I was wondering what gifts you got, if any?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Merry christmas everyone! I got a mechanical keyboard (Corsair k70r) and its really nice. The body is made of metal which gives it a nice look :D
It does maker a lot of noise though
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Merry Christmas everyone! I got a TI 84+ CE, a soldering kit, and a headset!  Its quite comfortable, I can't wait to skype some friends :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Araidia

Merry Christmas y'all! For Christmas I got a $50 Nintendo eShop Card, $95 of cash, a pair of shoes, and a pajama.
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

Yuki

Yep, merry Christmas ^_^

I got a Hatsune Miku keychain (<3), Super Mario Maker, a 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. Amiibo, Banjo-Kazooie for Nintendo 64, a ViewMaster (compatible with Google Cardboard!) and a NES carcass to paint and use in some project. Gonna be fun ^_^
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

c4ooo

I didnt get anything :P
I will get stuff on new years :P

CVSoft

Happy holidays!

I got a 12 gram tube of Arctic Silver 5, a lot of rubber feet for my Dell Inspiron 5100, a new CPU (P4-M 2.4/512/533) and a 80GB hard drive for my Latitude C640, a new battery for my Latitude D620, a new screen for my Latitude D600, a screen protector and new battery for my iPod nano 2G, a 16GB CF card, 48GB of thumbdrives, a lot of clothes,
, and $15 at Papa John's (courtesy of Crawdad)! I also bought myself a Uniden BR330T scanner, a little present to myself; I got my dad a Uniden BCD396XT, and after determining I am completely unknowledgeable about it, I decided it was time for me to upgrade to a similar (but more relevant to my interests) scanner myself.

[edit] Yeah, no calculator stuff. But I only need TI-82s, and I'm picky enough that I have to buy them myself.
  • Calculators owned: TI-73, TI-81, TI-81, TI-81, TI-81, TI-81, TI-81, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89 Titanium

JWinslow23

I got a CE! The speed is amazing, and it's good enough for me to actually program something more than a half-assed Cookie Clicker clone. So in the near future, watch out, guys :P

Unicorn

Quote from: JWinslow23 on December 26, 2015, 12:58:19 AM
I got a CE! The speed is amazing, and it's good enough for me to actually program something more than a half-assed Cookie Clicker clone. So in the near future, watch out, guys :P
Yeah, isn't it great! I'm trying to figure out what to port...
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

JWinslow23

Quote from: Unicorn on December 26, 2015, 01:27:14 AM
Quote from: JWinslow23 on December 26, 2015, 12:58:19 AM
Yeah, isn't it great! I'm trying to figure out what to port...
Flappy 2048 - Agar.io Edition :P

Dream of Omnimaga

I think speed might be a problem in pure Basic, so he might want to attempt a 4x3 Flappy Bird port instead. :P

Also nice gifts guys. I'm glad that some people got calculators. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

Ime going to get this amp for new years ^.^

Strontium

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

kegwaan

I got quite a bit of stuff, I received presents in Michigan with family and at home, and I will be going to my Grandparents' house to open presents in a few days  ;D I won't list everything, but I'll list the highlights: A 3Doodle 3D drawing pen form "Santa", a Windows Surface RT from my mom, and a GoPro camera set from my parents.
I'll edit this with anything else I'd like to add after Wave 3 of presents.

As promised (although not too many care) I'm updating this post with what I go from Wave 3 (just the highlight):  An accordion! I've been wanting one for years and I finally got one  ;D
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ CSE
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid."

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 26, 2015, 09:01:26 PM
I think speed might be a problem in pure Basic, so he might want to attempt a 4x3 Flappy Bird port instead. :P

Also nice gifts guys. I'm glad that some people got calculators. :)
Lol, that was my thing. I got a silver medal for it :P Still, it might be nice to see a properly-colored bird and pipes.