Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

S.I.F.S. Super Intelligent Friend System [HP Prime][HP PPL]

Started by alexgt, May 17, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Hmm... that would be cool to put in the AI system since I am starting that next :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

I don't know if I can make the physics work for 20+ walriis so they might just display randomly on the screen :P

Unicorn

But DJ had it working... But I suppose you'd not be able to do /walrii and ask questions of the AI.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I don't think the prime does multithreading that good :P

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 07, 2015, 06:40:15 PM
But DJ had it working... But I suppose you'd not be able to do /walrii and ask questions of the AI.
He just displayed them at random think :(

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on June 07, 2015, 06:40:15 PM
It was also random in my case. I could probably have that many walruses bounced around the screen myself and not lose much speed, though, since it doesn't require much AI (it might probably even work with pxl-test and a second buffer)

By the way, you know the funny part about HP PPL? Basically, if KermMartian wanted to, he could port Doors CS 6.0 (or maybe even DCS 7.3 or DCSE 8.2 if programs ran in an HP PPL shell can use sub-routines from the shell) to the HP Prime and include most features including launching programs, folders, etc, without even needing a single line of ASM nor C.

Folders would be a nice S.I.F.S feature, by the way :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

Geeze, I underestimated HP Ppl O.O Now what to learn?Ruby or HP PPL?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Well it is always nice having another HP Prime developer :P. If you get a prime and carry it around with you (like me) you learn the language REALLY fast :)

Snektron

Unicorn

eh, ruby is making sense for now, so I'm gonna go with it. I hear the weird part is about the methods or somethig. You have to imagine they are real things or something. O.O

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Really I haven't looked into it but that does sound weid O.O

Back on topic, I am going to start work on the AI system :)

alexgt

When I do get the shell working I won't be 100% effective because if there are arguments in the EXPORT function like this:
EXPORT Test1(Var1,Var2,Var3)
BEGIN
//Code
END;

it will not see the closed parenthesis and pass it by :(

Unicorn

Great! Will it have a great sense of humor? Or will it be grumpy? Oh, you should make support for third party AI! When you are done of course

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I am hoping to do what would be limited with JarvAXE 5.0 and that is to make it "learn" but I am stumped as to how :( As for the attitude he will be friendly :). Also Super Intelligent Friend  System is the name of the whole app what should the name be for the AI system?