Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

:ninja: NAGOJI 4x3 [4x3 contest] [HP Prime]

Started by alexgt, April 30, 2015, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on June 25, 2015, 02:55:13 PM
It took me a little to get used to it too :P

Also imagine trying to play with touch screen controls O.O

I think I will make a version that has them just to see how hard it would be to play O.o

Also did you ever beat it if not what was your high score?
My highscore is 5 >.<. It's almost as hard as Flappy Bird O.O , but the only reason why is crouching controls. I always end up mixing up crouching and dashing controls XD
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

alexgt

Well I will make a new version for you :P
Up = Jump

Down = Dive

Left = Smash

Are those good controls :)
You have to get to the end it is, well, I can't tell you :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

Multiple gamemodes? Custon controls? O.O
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on June 29, 2015, 09:19:25 PM
No I just am making another version for whoever wants a different control layout :P

BTW it is finished I just need time to upload it :)

Unicorn

Good!

I've been looking for a prime recently... But I only have 40$ atm :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

After I bought my airsoft gun I am almost broke too :(

Unicorn

Yeah, my computer wiped me out :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on June 30, 2015, 05:49:42 PM
Quote from: Unicorn on June 29, 2015, 09:19:25 PM
No I just am making another version for whoever wants a different control layout :P

BTW it is finished I just need time to upload it :)
Cool to hear. I can't wait to try the new version with the controls. :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

UPDATE (note only use this if the controls were hard for you to learn :))
- Changed Right is now smash
- Changed Down is slide
- Did not change up is still jump :P

As always unzip the file and drag the resulting file into the Application lib for your calc :)

Unicorn

Does that mean that an icon works?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

It should. I will make a emulator version of this so everybody will be able to play it ;)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on July 07, 2015, 03:24:18 PM
It should. I will make a emulator version of this so everybody will be able to play it ;)
That would be nice. :)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Unicorn

bump.

Is the screenshot in the OP accurate? If not, @alexgt can you make a new one showing all the features? I may be able to port this to the CSE. Also, what version of the HP Connectivity kit does it require? Because I think this W XP comp can handle the one without the app update.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???