Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on December 23, 2015, 01:39:55 PM
An OP must have removed it using "/fill ... air" <_<
Nice to see another building on the new road :)
Nah I just destroyed it manually
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

Ohh, well, you wasted time :P
Speaking of which, juju revoked my OP privileges again it seems. Time to pester about how i need my CPU cloned to a new location :trollface:

Apparently we are going to have 9/11 on the server :P

Snektron

So @Max Leiter gave me access to his vps, so i can set up some modded server. I think im just going to take
a ftb pack, but the problems is that i'd like tohave as many mods as possible, but other people might want to keep it minimal. Any pack recommendations?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

brentmaas

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on December 23, 2015, 06:25:28 PM
So @Max Leiter gave me access to his vps, so i can set up some modded server. I think im just going to take
a ftb pack, but the problems is that i'd like tohave as many mods as possible, but other people might want to keep it minimal. Any pack recommendations?
Monster :trollface:

Jokes aside, Direwolf20 or Infinity should be good ones.
Lel I glitched Omni

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on December 23, 2015, 04:13:49 PM
Ohh, well, you wasted time :P
Speaking of which, juju revoked my OP privileges again it seems. Time to pester about how i need my CPU cloned to a new location :trollface:

Apparently we are going to have 9/11 on the server :P

I'm not OP so no I didn't waste time. Plus I was using a fast mouse clicking program anyway so it took me about 5 minutes. :P

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on December 23, 2015, 06:25:28 PM
Do we really need two Minecraft servers when we already have the current one and our affiliate Bosaiknet?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah right, true. We should avoid oversaturating CW with servers, though, to avoid spreading people apart too much. This is why not a single Omni Minecraft server took off (everyone just wanted their own little server).

Yuki

We can always link them together with BungeeCord or something.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

By the way Juju, that elevator you made is awesome O.O. I wonder how you do that? And is it possible to make it move between more than two floors?

Yuki

It's pretty much command blocks. It will work across all floors once done.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok. I wish I knew how to use them.

Also what happened to the main street in the town? ??? Someone broke it x.x

Yuki

Pretty simple, you put a button next to a command block, you write a command in the command block like you would do in the chat and there you go. Speaking of which, how do you guys put a button directly on the block?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Max Leiter

Quote from: Juju on December 23, 2015, 10:13:00 PM
Pretty simple, you put a button next to a command block, you write a command in the command block like you would do in the chat and there you go. Speaking of which, how do you guys put a button directly on the block?
If its similar to back in 1.2, just hold shift

c4ooo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 23, 2015, 10:05:59 PM
Aah ok. I wish I knew how to use them.

Also what happened to the main street in the town? ??? Someone broke it x.x
LOL Cumred did that XD
Also if your OP you can run commands just by typing "/<command>" in chat ;)
Quote from: Juju on December 23, 2015, 10:13:00 PM
Shift clicking will do the job ;)

Yuki

Thanks, it worked. Anyway, that tower is 255 blocks tall and have 52 stories with a working elevator between each floor, how nice is that?
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN