Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4ooo

Meh world edit :P You cant put world edit commands in command blocks :P

Also, i would discorouge automatic unlocking becouse you never know who is going to troll  :-\
@Juju you should create a script to create a zip backup of the whole server every 24 hours or so, and maybe even email that zip to me sometimes (both for extra backup purpose and so i can extract my creations when the time comes to it ;) )

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 31, 2015, 10:18:16 PM
Yes you can, but try to not modify the outside of the building :P
Does adding a secret entrance count as modifying the outside of the building :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

princetonlion.tibd

So there's a Walrus Communist Party building now?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

Walrita shall be ruled by the walriis, for the walriis, and with the walriis :P (No communism allowed :P)

brentmaas

Quote from: alexgt on January 01, 2016, 05:57:00 PM
Walrita shall be ruled by the walriis, for the walriis, and with the walriis :P (No communism allowed :P)
Darnit, already made signs with "Hail Stalrii"
Lel I glitched Omni

alexgt

Well we could allow communism is it was unanimous among all walriis (have fun even getting a vote from marijuana walrii at all :P)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on January 01, 2016, 05:48:31 AM
Does adding a secret entrance count as modifying the outside of the building :trollface:
To be honest I was not a fan of the idea at first, but since you added a picture frame on top of it then it's fine. You should add picture frames on the other side, though, so it look more symetrical, and remove those stone blocks stuck below one of the window :P

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on January 01, 2016, 05:11:36 PM
So there's a Walrus Communist Party building now?
I prefer it that way, because it used to be called Walrus Nazi Party, which I didn't like much. Someone seems to like nazism around here... <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

I guess communism is better than nazism.

I may know my ww2 and cold war history too well though :P
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

c4ooo

Both were equally bad. One fell victim to more propaganda <_<

princetonlion.tibd

About the Stalrii, Stalinism is pretty much nazism imo.

Lets get back to minecraft, can someone with powers to do so move my hobbit hole a bout 5 blocks left? I misjudged the distance between buildings.

I'm planning to attempt Hobbiton.

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 02, 2016, 04:42:20 AM
Quote from: alexgt on January 01, 2016, 05:48:31 AM
To be honest I was not a fan of the idea at first, but since you added a picture frame on top of it then it's fine. You should add picture frames on the other side, though, so it look more symetrical, and remove those stone blocks stuck below one of the window :P
I can take t out but it is annoying to go up all the stairs :P, and I don't think I placed those stone blocks ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah someone else might have placed them. I'll remove them anyway, since they serve no purpose.

Also what are all those holes near the pong machine? O.O It seems like someone had fun with TNT below @c4ooo redstone stuff, or maybe he just wanted to blow the ground up to have more space?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

I was blowing up unneeded circuits when i changed my design ;)
It would be nice if a mod filled it up :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah I see. I'll need to make sure I won't overwrite anything underground, though. Would you rather prefer a nice hole below the circuit in case you need to expand it further down?

Unicorn

I still wish we could have the basic worldedit commands, but oh well. maybe if a plot system is implemented.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???