Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

goofs

Started by kotu, October 19, 2016, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

getting a bit confused by DJs quote and his ad which he placed

i figured maybe what he wants is for us to post lists of shopping lists

i will go first.

here we go... i just bought this...

2 3oogm packs of sag aloo
1 lemon
1 pack piri piri hummus
1 pack baked strawberries, for fun
430gm pack macaroni cheese
2x1L juice drink (pressed+puree - not from concentrate)**
2 pints cows milk cows milk is holy
2 thin base vegetable pizzas!!

although this list is, i am actually not a vegetarian
although i have been before in the past (15+ years)

this stuff will last me a few days!

after that i eat nothing but dead rats for a week.
then 3 weeks on the sugar and fags.
then i drink silt from a lake.
FINALLY I INJECT MOLTEN METAL INTO MY SKIN
then back on normal food for a bit.

**apple 33% orange 21% pineapple 21% mango puree 15%
passion fruit puree 5% banana puree 5%
this stuff is quite thick and i think it is good
for bodybuilding. no more data
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Dream of Omnimaga

So what does "fods" mean? :P

Also maybe this should be a cooking thread for stuff we tried and liked/disliked (inb4 :walrii: meals)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

he ment foods :3
and yess, I could provide tons of amazing recepies (if I had the time to type them all down) ^^
[spoiler]girlfriends that are addicted to baking and cooking are AWESOME!!  :love:[/spoiler]

@kotu: As you were a vegetarian, what do you think about vegan guys? :) (those refusing to eat eggs and milk, too)

EDIT:
about "peace through food" I saw a nice video today, thougth I should share i with you ^^
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu

Quote from: p2 on October 20, 2016, 08:02:56 AM
@kotu: As you were a vegetarian, what do you think about vegan guys? :) (those refusing to eat eggs and milk, too)

i respect them
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

Yuki

I can make good onigiris! Sometimes! And other nice stuff!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

kotu

sometimes i make lentil dhal

WholeWheatBagels

i can make soup...
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

Dream of Omnimaga

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of cooking, but I do love some great meals sometimes that I did myself. What I need to learn to do is sauce for seafood linguine, because right now I just use premade sauce and it doesn't taste as good as the one my mom did back then. I also need to give some ramen recipes a try at some point. In any case, try to avoid using ramen noddles as regular spaghetti, because they tend to become sticky and with spaghetti sauce it doesn't taste as good as with real pasta.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

yess ramen noodles as spaghetti just doesnt work xD
@DJ Omnimag you should coooking in a Wok a try, too, it's much more fun ;D

Also important to know:
Chilli and pepperoni become less spicy if you cook them. But if it's dried ones it's the contrary. Don't cook dried chilli and pepperoni too long  ;)
What can help (a little bit) if it's too spicy is adding small amounts of: milk, sugar and flour while cooking :)
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I tend to not like when some cookings reduce the flavor or worse, remove some of the vitamins from my stuff. In some cases, microwaving seems to solve part of the issue but I don't know by how much. Plus microwaving is not ideal for all types of food.

Unicorn

I can make Mac N Cheese.... :P

From scratch tho, not from a box ;)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on November 29, 2016, 06:35:30 AM
I can make Mac N Cheese.... :P

From scratch tho, not from a box ;)
As long as you are not making each ingredient from scratch everytime too, like a certain member would do. <_< (you know who I am talking about)

Unicorn

I dont? :o

You know what i really like making? Lemon merainge pie. :)

Tho last time i ran out of real lemon so i used concentrate from thue store and it didnt turn out roght
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

I was joking about making them from scratch because of that "How to make a wire from scratch" topic :P

I should try to make some recipes with real fruits at some point.

Unicorn

oh haha :P

We should turn this topic into a foods pictures topic.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???