Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Code Golf - The Reboot #1

Started by pimathbrainiac, June 01, 2015, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Can you even read files with TI-Basic? well maybe with some libs but still
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 01, 2015, 09:07:56 PM
Another issue is that on-calc TI-Z80 BASIC uses tokens, so Output( is actually 1 byte instead of 7.
Yeah, different languages have different strengths.

I don't think I will do this one because I only know 3 languages Axe, Ti-Basic, and HP PPL :-\

EDIT:
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 01, 2015, 09:09:30 PM
Can you even read files with TI-Basic? well maybe with some libs but still
I don't think so :(, still I never want to code with it again :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

pimathbrainiac

Just a heads-up. I will not be the only one posting Code Golf topics on Omni. When you submit in the future, please submit to whoever posted the code golf or myself (if they don't have an account on the site you have an account on )
Well, I'm bach here too!

Unicorn

O.O @alexgt how could you? TI BASIC is best! <3
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Try to make Supersonic Ball with scrolling in Basic, though. :P

Anyway glad that this contests have more authors now. I was a bit worried about the workload that pimath would have if he had worked on this alone.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

Anyway glad that this contests have more authors now. I was a bit worried about the workload that pimath would have if he had worked on this alone.
Workload was part of why I quit :P

DarkestEx

Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 03, 2015, 02:20:58 PM
I also wanna become a host. I'll have way more free time now :3=
Yeah, I'd love to become a host aswell :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 03, 2015, 02:34:47 PM

Don't you mean spending way too much time on Twitter and Vine? :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 02:40:01 PM
Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 03, 2015, 02:34:47 PM

Don't you mean spending way too much time on Twitter and Vine? :trollface:
Dude. No. I don't even do that anymore. :P

pimathbrainiac

Well, I'm bach here too!

pimathbrainiac

Final standings are up! Thanks for playing! Don't forget to check https://www.omnimaga.org/community-contests/ later today for the new challenge, and remember, you don't have to be a member of Omni or even log in over there to play.
Well, I'm bach here too!

Snektron

I actually could lose another byte, theres a spae between ',' and 'c.dount(d)' <_<

Dream of Omnimaga

Comgrats to winners. :D Also pimath DarkestEx is benedikt_muessig on Omni. Cumred is Kryzrox but then it might lead to confusion if you replace his name.

Snektron

Kzyrox* it's my gaming name thingly. Noone can ever pronounce it right <_<