Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Joke Thread

Started by Unicorn, March 31, 2015, 04:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

So, I noticed we don't have a joke thread, and now here one is! >:D

Post any jokes here and keep them clean please. There are people under 18 in this wonderful world. ;)

Well, here's the first one1

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a drink.
The barkeeper says: "HEY! We don't serve your kind here! Get OUT!"

The mushroom says: "Why? I'm a FUNGI! :blah:
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

The barman says : "Sorry but we don't serve neutrinos here".
A neutrino walks into a bar.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

123outerme

A man walks into a bar. He gets a concussion.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

JWinslow23

Decision points in a CYOA I'm writing:

If you feel like you should answer the questions as best as you can, go to page 2.
If you feel like you should cheat your way to a passing grade, go to page 3.
If you feel like you should go back to sleep, go to a doctor. You need serious medical help.

If you decide to answer A, go to page 4.
If you decide to answer B, go to page 4. Because why not?
If you decide to answer C, then good for you. You have no regard for the established and specified rules of the Choose Your Own Adventure format. And for that, I truly respect you.
If you decide to answer D, go see a professional.

To see an alternate ending, go to page 1.
To see a joke about Inception, Groundhog Day, or similar, go to page 1.
(beginning is a vague description: "you finally wake up hours later in a loopy daze")

If you decide to fill in your last two answers, go to page 5.
If you decide to forget about it and just hand in the test anyways, go to page 6.
If you decide to laugh at this joke, then congratulations, you understand irony.

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol nice one XD

I wrote a CYOA before, by the way, but it was in comic form rather than novel form.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Make a joke, but don't think about joking.

thegame
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???