Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your post/coding Milestones!

Started by Unicorn, May 01, 2015, 05:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

So, lets have a post and coding milestone topic!

This is my 303... And I have officially made a game with xlibc! Wooooooo!

Please don't make it spammy as DJ said!
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

What is special about number 303 though? Also let's try to not make this topic spammy. People could maybe use it when they break milestones, but keeping in mind that an actual post milestone, based on what kind of post milestone thread was started on other forums in the past, is more something like reaching 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 9001, 10000, or arriving exactly at 666, 1337, 31337, 65536, etc.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

What's about 303? The number of bipartite graphs with 8 vertices? The number of non-leap years in 400 years?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

well, it was closest to 300
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

1384  :w00t: :P
but maybe it also could be a topic for  all your milestones in coding (also fro the past), though the title needs to e altered a bit for that
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DarkestEx

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 01, 2015, 05:41:00 AM
What is special about number 303 though? Also let's try to not make this topic spammy. People could maybe use it when they break milestones, but keeping in mind that an actual post milestone, based on what kind of post milestone thread was started on other forums in the past, is more something like reaching 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 9001, 10000, or arriving exactly at 666, 1337, 31337, 65536, etc.
255 is important too because of 8 bit z80.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Yuki

@Unicorn you can always look for 313.

[spoiler]That's Donald Duck's license plate number.
[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 01, 2015, 09:27:52 AM
1384  :w00t: :P
but maybe it also could be a topic for  all your milestones in coding (also fro the past), though the title needs to e altered a bit for that
Should I so that?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Seems like a good idea to me

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Awesome! :D

My coding milestones are definitely my first app, my raymarched planet and my FBO particle system. I have some more cool
things but these are really the best for me :D
Also: 1399th post. I should have waited to make it more special :P

Dream of Omnimaga

My first real coding milestone I think was a 3D ish RPG in 2002, but I lost everything. Then in 2003 I made the first calc RPG with both an airship and customizing your party like final fantasy VI and VII. In 2004 I made the first grayscale JRPG ever for Z80 calcs, in 2008 the first non--menu-only RPG for the TI-81, 17 years after the calc came out and this year the first JRPG for the CSE (arguably there were some before but they were much smaller and in some cases text-only.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Is Caterite the only shooting game in BASIC for the CSE? I think so... (besides Kerm's decimal Defender port)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

My coding milestone was Dodge, and I never got any more ideas/motivation... :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX