* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: DJ Omnimaga's music (with new 2017 song releases :D)  (Read 13019 times)

Offline xlibman

• Omni founder & CW co-founder
  • Super User
  • Original 5
  • CodeWalrus Supporter
  • Post Rating Ratio: +99/-4
    • dj_omnimaga
    • DJOmnimaga.music
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • dj_omnimaga
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • /u/DJ_Omnimaga
    • DJOmnimaga
    • 112/11286
    • @djomnimaga
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • DJ Omnimaga music store
Re: DJ Omnimaga's music (with new 2016 song releases :D)
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2017, 05:17:56 am »
I just ordered a bunch of my own CDs in order to get them consigned at the four local Sunrise Records stores (only two of the stores will have my entire CD discography, while the other two will only have Destiny Knight, Tales of the Knight of the Moon, Ancient Kingdom of Omnimaga Special Edition and In UK Hardcore and Dance we Trust for now.

Now what I hope is that Canada Post doesn't charge me extra duties/taxes on delivery and that the Canadian Dollar doesn't drop by 10 cents while the credit card payment gets processed. Normally that doesn't happen, but we never know, since it happened with Custer's Revenge for the Atari 2600. I will already have to report the earnings while doing my tax stuff next spring, if any, and I am fairly sure that they will take the revenues into account rather than the profits. While I'm mostly doing this for exposure rather than profits, I would still like to be able to earn as much per album as I earn on Bandcamp from one digital version without forcing Sunrise to charge way too high per 2017 standards.
  • Calculators owned: TI-57, 73, TI-80 (broken), TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+ (broken), TI-83+ (broken), TI-83+SE (broken), TI-84+, TI-84+CSE, TI-84+CE, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89T, TI-92, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CX (semi-broken), HP 39gII, HP Prime, Casio fx-7000G, fx-7400G+, fx-7700GE, fx-9750G+, fx-9750GII, fx-9860G, cfx-9850G, FX-1.0+, fx-CG10, fx-CP400
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung i5510, Nexus 5, Atari 2600, Lynx, SMS, Game Gear, Genesis, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GBA, DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita, XBox 360, XBOne

Bandcamp|Reverbnation|Facebook|Youtube|Twitter
Retired Omnimaga admin (2001-11) and editor (2012-14)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games