Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Buried Souls (Undertale-inspired power metal album from Albion)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, August 11, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Albion is working on a new furry power metal album again: Buried Souls. This time, it's inspired from Undertale the RPG and like the previous album, it uses advanced guitar and instrument VST plugins, unlike the 2010-14 releases, which used old-school music softwares like most of my songs. I like it so far:

"Undertale": https://albion.bandcamp.com/track/undertale
There's also another version of "Undertale" that is more recent at http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24245275/ but I couldn't find differences yet
Preview of "Of Man and Machine", "Delta Rune", "Kill Or Be Killed": https://albion.bandcamp.com/track/buried-souls-preview

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

c4ooo

Liked the song, I googled for them but I couldn't really find them on YouTube or anything. Is like all their music on band camp only?

Dream of Omnimaga

His artist name is Albion but he uses a different nickname everywhere else. I forgot his Youtube nickname but he was DavidN on the furry site and DavidXNewton on others. He isn't too much into uploading his stuff on Youtube it seems
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

c4ooo

Quote from: xlibman on August 12, 2017, 04:12:46 AM
His artist name is Albion but he uses a different nickname everywhere else. I forgot his Youtube nickname but he was DavidN on the furry site and DavidXNewton on others. He isn't too much into uploading his stuff on Youtube it seems
It'd only one guy? Ohh lol.

Dream of Omnimaga

@c4ooo yeah he used to use MODplug tracker, kinda like how I use Playstation 1's MTV Music Generator/Music 2000 software to make songs. Now he uses Shreddage (virtual guitar plugin) and other things with advanced softwares (I forgot which one) and occasionally real guitar IIRC. You can notice the change starting in the album Poison Skies (the previous albums sounds similar to Amiga music)