* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: Worldwide Combos  (Read 625 times)

Offline noelnadal

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +0/-0
Re: Worldwide Combos
« on: November 09, 2017, 10:11:57 pm »
Worldwide Combos 0.5 is available.

The custom games feature is now available. You may invite whoever you wish to invite, for a given number of rounds, with the rules you want. Note that both players need to have a validated account.

If you don't know who to invite, you may check the suggestion list, which should show you five players that have approximately the same level as you. Be careful though, if you weren't very active recently then it might not be very accurate.

Right now spectating a custom match is a little bit complicated, as you need to watch every round on a different page. Sorry for that. Fixing this is the next thing I am going to do.

I also fixed a few bugs, and made a few optimization, please tell me if it changes something for you (hopefully yes).

In between, 0.4 version was released, with a brand new design for the whole website, as well as new features such as the sprint mode, the warm-up mode, etc.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games