We're on Discord! Please join our server now if you don't want to miss anything! (More info) | Join the UCC4 contest! (More info)

* WalrusIRC & Discord main room

If you have a forum account, have more than 4 posts and are not part of a restricted usergroup, then you can chat in our main Discord server room directly from here and continue using the forums at the same time. Or you can join our server directly and access many more discussion rooms!

Author Topic: General site updates, TODO list and discussion  (Read 219043 times)

Offline _iPhoenix_

• Custom title
  • Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +16/-1
  • ███████ ▼ ♪ Best music ♫
    • @dj_iPhoenix
    • @UCytgMNPxAMDsxjimvxHf01w
    • Legend-of-iPhoenix
    • @the-legend-of-iphoenix
    • My website.
Re: General site updates, TODO list and discussion
« Reply #990 on: November 11, 2017, 03:30:19 pm »
x-post

I just want to say that, despite all initial precautions, I love CW and there are many talented programmers here.

I do have a few observations/suggestions about CW, all of which are constructive criticism.

1) It seems CW has shifted focus away from programming. (Which isn’t 100% horrible)
2) It seems that there are less and less people there, which may be related to the first observation.
3) I think the community should be a bit more family-friendly, maybe not 100%, but maybe a subforum for not so family-friendly content that is hidden, like the safe-haven one. (And, you can opt in/out of seeing it)

Don’t get me wrong, CW is still an amazing place for art, music, and programming, but I think it could be better.

I have noticed a general trend of negative attitude towards CW going up, and I think it is almost all related to these three things ;)

Just trying to help  :)
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games