Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New Smile.dk album, Forever

Started by Yuki, September 28, 2016, 07:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Well, glad to see she's still around, after her Koko Soko 2016 remix produced by J-Mi & Midi-D.

Sneak peek of each song here, there's even two remixes of her hit song Butterfly: https://soundcloud.com/smiledkmusic
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

That first track, the first Boys remix, my Candy Crush, Within A Fantasy, Einstein On The Beach, Dragonfly and  Moshi Moshi gotta be my favorites on this one, especially Einstein on the Beach.

Also my favorite SMile.dk track is still this one, as well as Mr Wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE4eiq4DDp4
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Yeah, the mix I was talking about in the OP, really good one. Anyway, the album seems pretty solid so far. I didn't see any release date yet, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

YEah when I saw the Koko Soko mix album I was happy to see SMile back, only to discover that the new album only contained a few new songs and most other stuff was from 2008. But now I'm glad she's back for real. ^.^
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U