Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

What are you listening to?

Started by Yuki, January 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novenary

O.O Don't you compare Muse to Coldplay now lol, it's not even remotely close in style. :P
These are awesome and they have even more.

Stockholm Syndrome is good too but I'm too lazy to look up more links. :P
Edit : actually...

I like Muse for their very powerful rock (which is what they're known for) and this last song even has a metalish part.

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Streetwalrus on March 17, 2015, 10:09:08 AM
O.O Don't you compare Muse to Coldplay now lol, it's not even remotely close in style. :P
These are awesome and they have even more.
I know they are different. What I meant is that neither style appealed to me. The only Muse song I actually like is Knights of Cydonia (and even then I don't like the second half parts that have lyrics). I don't know why. It's hard to explain. They just both don't appeal to me.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Here's a good 4-bit cover of Hysteria : https://ucollective.org/audio/gotoandplay/hysteria+muse+cover/

EDIT : FORGET IT I JUST FOUND THE BEST HOTLINE MIAMI 2 SONG ON THE WEBS! https://soundcloud.com/carpenter_brut/roller-mobster This music is just the best one in the OST, have fun looping it all the day.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

novenary

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow those two songs sounds kinda nice. :D The second song reminds me of some electro from a few years ago, but with lots of trance in it.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Yeah, I think that's the idea. The game setting is around early 90s so if the style is remisnecent it's normal! :p
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah ok I don't know much about the game but I heard about it a lot. I tend to not play PC games as much now.

Unicorn

Now we are talking about games in a music thread? WHAT?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yuki

I rectify the situation with this.

Woo new Kyary Pamyu Pamyu video~
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

I shall make it even better with this:

And this

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on March 23, 2015, 05:26:19 AM
Now we are talking about games in a music thread? WHAT?
That only lasted 1 post and because someone posted video game music. :P

ANyway Led Zeppelin, especially Stairway to Heaven, is epic.

Yuki

You can't even compare Kyary Pamyu Pamyu with Led Zeppelin. It's two way different things.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

I'm not, I am just making things better than they were earlier. (Before you posted about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

Copying you :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

jamu

I listen to the origional Super Smash Bros. Melee soundtrack on repeat while I sleep
Wishing there was a DJ Omnimaga remix...
EDIT: just trying to get it to happen xD
I have a rhythm game problem.