Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Omnimaga Radio

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, June 15, 2016, 06:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

I was supposed to post about this a long time ago, but back then I was sure that it was no longer maintained on a regular basis (since it was down for a while, the IRC bot is dead and the link was pulled from Omni navigation 2.5 years ago), but I just discovered that Omnimaga Radio was still running right now (perhaps it now auto-restarts when they reboot?).

http://radio.omnimaga.org/ (http://radio.omnimaga.org/radio for the stream URL)

For those who either don't remember or haven't been around for long enough, this radio was created somewhere in 2011 or so and it loops through all Omnimaga songs including many that are not by me or even stuff from the now defunct TIMGUL MTVMG community. It seems that Soru has added Elemental Cross and some of my recent power metal songs too. While it is no longer my official music headquarter, I didn't really mind if my songs remained on their radio if they couldn't be downloaded (plus the radio is ran by Sorunome anyway), so if you wanted an Internet radio that plays my songs regularly, as well as a few pieces of Omni audio history, then that radio would be the place.

Since I don't upload covers/remixs of other people's songs on Bandcamp, some stuff that sometimes play there are kinda hard to find unless you search through my Youtube account. For example, "Square-Enix - Secret Of Mana Theme Song (DJ Omnimaga Dream Trance Remix)" is playing right now.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Caleb Hansberry

hmm thats nifty, I had forgotten too
  • Calculators owned: TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+SE, TI-84+SE, TI-85, TI-89, TI-99/4A
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: HP Portable Plus 110, Toshiba T3100, Toshiba T5200, GRiD 1660, TI-99/4A, Apple IIgs, and much more than I can list here