* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: TI-Planet's "Project Builder" with online CE C Compiler  (Read 14876 times)

Offline Adriweb

• Full User
  • CodeWalrus Supporter
  • Post Rating Ratio: +7/-1
    • Adriweb
    • @Adriweb
    • Adriweb
    • @UC-UIrbk5SuaUCvnV6SQvt-Q
    • /u/Adriweb
    • Adriweb
    • TI-Planet.org
Between yesterday and today, I spent about a dozer hours on making the backend architecture of modules more generic, splitting in several layers what's specific and what's generic for the server-side processing things. I've also completed the DBHelper SQLite backend implementation (untested though!), if people are interested in it someday.

Anyway, it's becoming easier and easier to handle/add several modules in the Project Builder (even though I could still generify some more layers in the front-end, for instance a "front-end for a module using CodeMirror").

An overview of the general architecture according to PHPStorm, not showing fields/methods/etc. (we don't see what uses what, too bad :P):

(via https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=18118&p=223628#p223628)
  • Calculators owned: TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-Nspire CX, TI-Nspire CAS (x3), TI-Nspire (x2), TI-Nspire CM-C CAS, TI-Nspire CAS+, TI-80, TI-82 Stats.fr, TI-82 Plus, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus.fr USB, TI-84+, TI-84+ Pocket SE, TI-84+ C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-89 Titanium, TI-86, TI-Voyage 200, TI-Collège Plus, TI-Collège Plus Solaire, 3 HP, some Casios
Co-founder & co-administrator of TI-Planet and Inspired-Lua

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games