0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Glad to see updates . Also what ROM version do you use?
nothing bad about this request, but wouldnt it be easier to use an emulator or something? ^^
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 15, 2017, 05:26:31 pmGlad to see updates . Also what ROM version do you use?I used 2.55 MP when I assembled it with rom8x, but my Nspire uses the "fake" OS 2.56 MP.
Quote from: 123outerme on February 15, 2017, 08:08:22 pmQuote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 15, 2017, 05:26:31 pmGlad to see updates . Also what ROM version do you use?I used 2.55 MP when I assembled it with rom8x, but my Nspire uses the "fake" OS 2.56 MP.Oh, if you tried to dump OS 2.56MP with rom8x and it ended up as 2.55MP then that might be the issue. You might want to use a ROM of a real 84+ instead if that's what you mean. If you're using a real ROM then maybe it's corrupted. Have you tried TilEm?
I don't think any Nspire 84+SE OS was ever released on real 84+ calcs. You really need a real 84+ OS in order to emulate it. Also nice speed improvements . The only concern I got right now is that the maps you got after the village and in the boss room seems similar to the original, but smaller. Does it mean that you changed your mind about making the 84+ version the same amount of tiles per world and decided to stick to 8 maps per world? Because with only 8 maps per world at 12x8 tiles instead of 20x15, this means that Uvutu 84+ is 3.125 times shorter than CSE D:
Your houses look a bit stealth-y and blend in well with the grass, heehee
@123outerme ah ok, although such high encounter rate might be a bit annoying IMHO. Even in the CSE version I sometimes felt the encounter rate was a bit too high (I once had 3 battles in only 15 steps). I would definitively add a bit of extra mazes but it's up to you. Besides, 8 screens per world is pretty much what many Illusiat 7-13 dungeons had.
12fPart(T/12)+.0001(fPart(T/12)=1/3) // x offset, in number of tiles, from the top-left sprite (origin)//The "+.0001..." part is to fix rounding issues with my algorithm, so if the tile is in the 4th column, it'll actually display using this//If you're wondering, this isn't the problem with my 13th tile issue. This doesn't trigger as fPart(13/12) = 1/12, and not 4/12.8int(T/12) // y offset, in number of pixels, from the top-left sprite (origin)//T is the inputted tile ID. For the issue that I'm having, T is 13.
I can't help since it has been almost a decade since I last used xLIB, but I remember it had issues with tile 0 and the last row. Also I like how this looks like so far, although I think solid tiles around the map should be inverted between black and white
Page created in 0.135 seconds with 52 queries.