Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Starcraft Universe: A fan RPG inspired from Starcraft

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, July 29, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

So some people are making a Starcraft-based RPG and it's supposed to come out in 1 month. I assume it's gonna be a MMO of some sort, but it's kinda cool. Blizzard was not OK with them using their IP but eventually settled an agreement that they can go forward with development as long as the game is called Starcraft Universe, that they don't make any money from the game and that it requires installing the free-to-play Starcraft 2.

I'M glad that Blizzard didn't shut them down completely, at least. I wonder if this will use SC2 engine or a totally new one? I doubt my PC will run it if it uses a new engine, but still, the idea is cool nonetheless.

http://www.geekqc.ca/starcraft-universe-un-nouveau-rpg-dans-lunivers-du-jeu-de-blizzard-sera-bientot-disponible/
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U