You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Pokemon [fx9860]

b/Calculator Development Started by p4nix, June 15, 2015, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/Unicorn August 25, 2015, 04:11:24 AM
THat would be cool! Though, in there a unicorn character in this flavor of pokemon?
u/Duke "Tape" Eiyeron August 26, 2015, 06:19:30 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 23, 2015, 01:08:02 AM
Ok right I always forget about the difference.  I still wish there was a community emulator so that it was easier for people to test and debug 9860G/PRIZM games.

Regarding the game, I think there should be a cheat code or secret stone that allows Pikachu to evolve into Walriichu instead of Raichu. It wouldn't really be an official Pokémon, but since it's a calculator game I guess it would be cool to have a TI community reference.
Dj Omnimaga in a nutshell : trying to put Walrii everywhere.
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 27, 2015, 12:28:02 AM
Quote from: Duke "Tape" Eiyeron on August 26, 2015, 06:19:30 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 23, 2015, 01:08:02 AM
Ok right I always forget about the difference.  I still wish there was a community emulator so that it was easier for people to test and debug 9860G/PRIZM games.

Regarding the game, I think there should be a cheat code or secret stone that allows Pikachu to evolve into Walriichu instead of Raichu. It wouldn't really be an official Pokémon, but since it's a calculator game I guess it would be cool to have a TI community reference.
Dj Omnimaga in a nutshell : trying to put Walrii everywhere.
Yes. :P But it's partly because of how many Walrii sprites there are, which could almost allow a Pokéwalrus game. :P
u/Unicorn September 06, 2015, 08:08:59 AM
Well, I guess we could do that, along with any other rpg/platformer :P

Walriified Phoenix! O.O
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 06, 2015, 04:02:00 PM
Good luck drawing one :P. It wouldn't need to be based on the real Pokémons, though. It could just be the sprites and names being replaced and some attacks changed.
u/Pedro ms G YT May 14, 2020, 10:41:33 AM
How can I download it
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 14, 2020, 05:45:44 PM
It was never released, unfortunately.
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators