Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Cube Creator 3D [3DS]

Started by caleb1997, March 08, 2016, 07:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caleb1997

So.

A few days ago, I heard about Cube Creator, and hearing how good it was, I decided to try it.

A few things:

• It's not too bad
  • graphics are decent
  • Roughly like MInecraft

But on the other hand......

1. While it does have blocks, not everything is cube-shaped.
2. The enemy AI is waaaaaaaaaaay too accurate (and fast)
3. There's really no point to building a house, as you carry everything on your person
4. Apparently, you can carry everything on you (which includes a furnace, flames ( O.O) (real, actual flames (in-game)), over 300 blocks of stuff, clothes, a sleeping bag, and so much other stuff)
4. Unlike MC, you use wooden tools to make higher-tier tools. A wooden axe is used in the process of making a iron, stone, gold, or diamond axe.
5. No auto-heal at all. If you get hurt, you have to eat to regain health. And everything (but the apples) have to cooked with the live flames that you somehow carry on your person without getting hurt.
6. No bow.  >:( There is nothing in the way of ranged weapons.
7. No torches, but you can apparently craft light out of glass and a rarely found ore.
8. Small map makes for a lot of hostile encounters.
9. No sticks. At all. Why?
10.You can't see your own hand.

Despite all of this, I still play it because it's all I've got. Until I can get a R4 card to put DSCraft on, I'm stuck with this....

Oh yeah, I forgot something:
11. No multiplayer.
  • Calculators owned: CSE, CE

Dream of Omnimaga

I didn't know about this game. I should check it out. Does it require hacking my 3DS to install it?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

caleb1997

No. You can get this off of the eshop, but it's $9.99 USD.
  • Calculators owned: CSE, CE

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah I see. I guess I'll think about it then, since I already paid for two different versions of Minecraft, even though I mostly just use one.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U