* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: E37's projects  (Read 8053 times)

Offline E37

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +10/-0
  • I own 2 game consoles, a ti-83 and a ti-84!
    • E37
Re: E37's projects
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2017, 04:46:35 pm »
I'm back to work after taking a short break. The levels are a race against time until you can get a support station. After that, it is much more resource management.  The later drillers are quite powerful and you need to create the infrastructure to support them or your calc slows WAY down. You probably won't be losing a lot of levels. (the first couple are impossible to lose) It is more focused on planning and building. I have created all but the last level by now. I would like to add a random map generator, but that seems unlikely to happen due to space problems.
I am patching up the last couple bugs with the end levels. Levels 1-11 are completely stable (I have completed them 6+ times each without any bugs)
The big problem is that past level 11 some maps are bigger than 32x32 tiles (256 pixels) so I have to patch some really weird visual bugs.
Another beta release within the week!
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Ti83,Ti84!
I've never finished a project, there is always a way to improve!
What's my calc's name? Convert $37 to decimal. Look up that element in the periodic table. Then take the abbreviation of that element and you have it!
Look! A slime!    <(^.^)>

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games