Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Random Musics

Started by unknownloner, July 19, 2015, 02:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknownloner

I'm learning how to use FL Studiooooooooooo I guess.
I figured covering an existing song would be easy, turns out it's a bit more complex than I expected

anyways SO FAR so good:

I gotta go get a halfway decent kick and snare that matches the feel of the original before I do the rest of the song though.
Going to try and record the vocals myself rather than using the originals, which, if you know the original you could guess, should be interesting...

/)

Unicorn

I like eggs. I'm sure its amazingly eggy when listen to :P

I don't have a speaker device so tomorrow is my time to be egged :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yuki

Is that Renard? Nice start of a cover anyway.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

unknownloner

Quote from: Juju on July 19, 2015, 05:19:19 AM
Is that Renard? Nice start of a cover anyway.
Yerp

/)

Unicorn

Nice, I like it. But why eggs? Why not Ponies or something else?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Interesting. Which song are you covering by the way? Or is the original called Eggs too? If not, then is it in reference to ? :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

unknownloner

the original song is Eggs by Mayhem. NSFW lyrics if you look it up

/)

Dream of Omnimaga

Aah I see. I'll have to check it out, then.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

unknownloner

Just changed this to a general random music thingy so I don't make a ton of threads for short clips of stuff.

/)

Snektron

Oh i remember using FL Studio... i wasnt very good with it ;D
On a scale of 1 to 10 how legal is your copy? :trollface:
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

unknownloner

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on July 26, 2015, 09:13:01 AM

Magenta-Orange

Also >:(  @ whoever made the title not all-caps

/)

Yuki

Probably DJ because it's illegal here. Well, actually just not a really good practice, so we changed it for you :)

Also nice song :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

Wait, cap topic titles are illegal in canada?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol no Unicorn, I think Juju didn't word his post properly. He probably meant that it's not allowed here.

Quote from: unknownloner on July 26, 2015, 10:16:14 AM
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on July 26, 2015, 09:13:01 AM

Magenta-Orange

Also >:(  @ whoever made the title not all-caps
Because it's considered as bad netiquette on Internet forums. :P Topics titles in all-caps are harder to read, begs for attention and look spammy (or at least people will think the entire content is spam and will not bother clicking the link). Plus if I allow one all-caps topic title tonight then there will be 10 tomorrow and 100 next week.

Also nice song by the way :) Also nice that you got FL Studios. Many people (not myself, tho) use it to make music. Do you use VST plugins?

matrefeytontias

• Calculators owned: TI-83+.fr, TI-Nspire CAS prototype, TI-84+ CSE, TI-Nspire CX
My TI games (some got their own article on non-calc websites !) : http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/112/11202.html

My moozik (100% free metal) : http://www.soundcloud.com/matrefeytontias