We're on Discord! Please join our server now if you don't want to miss anything! (More info) | Join the UCC4 contest! (More info)

* WalrusIRC & Discord main room

If you have a forum account, have more than 4 posts and are not part of a restricted usergroup, then you can chat in our main Discord server room directly from here and continue using the forums at the same time. Or you can join our server directly and access many more discussion rooms!

Author Topic: Sprites for Star Trek MP  (Read 793 times)

Offline ACagliano

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +2/-0
    • acagliano
    • Anthony Cagliano
    • @@ACagliano
    • ClrHome Productions
Sprites for Star Trek MP
« on: August 24, 2018, 06:37:26 pm »
So I'm posting here to see if anyone wants to help me out with sprites for the Star Trek multiplayer demo. Currently requested sprites are:

1. Phaser bolt (weapon)
2. Photon torpedo (weapon)
3. Quantum torpedo (weapon)
4. The Narada (from Star Trek 2009) (ship)
5. Weapon-on-shield clash flare (vfx)
6. Explosion (vfx)

For the weapons, either a 32x32 or a 64x64 will suffice.
For the Narada ship, you can use your own discretion as to the size of this sprite. Keep in mind that the Narada is a massive ship.
For the vfx, please keep to a 32x32 or a 64x64.

_Animations_
Also, something I'd like input on. I want to show on the screen some sort of spark rain effect that you'll be seeing periodically when your ship's hull integrity module is below 25% health. Examples of the effect I want to create are here:
https://youtu.be/56iTxduUacs?t=6m41s
https://youtu.be/eSnzrxNIJd4?t=1m43s

Also if I want to shake the screen in response to a weapons impact, what's the best way to do this? In C. Substituted "screen corruption" effect.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:01:32 pm by ACagliano »

• Calculators owned: TI-84+ SE

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games