Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Jarvis Artificial Intelligence

Started by alexgt, March 17, 2015, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123outerme

You don't always have to appeal to the mainstream user, though (contrary to big gaming publishers' actions). If I'm using something like this at all, I might not want to exit and switch back into my shell. I might just want to use the AI bot as a shell too. That doesn't mean it should be branded as a shell, but probably just an extra selling point on the metaphorical back of the box. If you were to brand it as a shell, it would never stand a chance against Doors and Mirage, like DJ said.

By the way, Jarvis looks pretty good!
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

alexgt

Quote from: 123outerme on April 01, 2015, 02:46:16 PM
I might just want to use the AI bot as a shell too.
I plan on having a command or mode where you execute programs!

Because I already posted an experimental basic version on ticalc the official name is now JarvAXE 5.0 (I deleted and rebuilt the Axe version five times :P) I hope you like it :)
The link to the original post is in the post that started the topic :)

Thanks
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 02, 2015, 06:22:48 AM
JarvAXE seems like a good name. :P

I second that, but beware, it sounds close to larvae.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

Bah, at least it's not like an assembler called .org-ASM. <_<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Ahahah! Excellent name! You can admit this is a good name.

alexgt

alexgt

JarvAXE 5.0 work will recommence shortly (After I stop programming on my HP Prime) and also I need a good plan to make him learn! But sadly I find I have little time to trouble shoot that problem at one time so no conclusion will be concluded soon :(. On a bright side I am making a AI Bot (name undecided) for the HP Prime and will start a discussion on that when I get into it later!

Thanks and sorry for not giving updates sooner :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Nice to see you again. I noticed you weren't around in the last few days. :P Also an HP Prime version of Jarvis would be nice :D (since there isn't as much speed constraints)

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on April 07, 2015, 07:04:19 AM
Nice to see you again. I noticed you weren't around in the last few days. :P Also an HP Prime version of Jarvis would be nice :D (since there isn't as much speed constraints)
Sorry for not being up to date and such but school <_< ...

The reason being also is that I have a prime so I am coding on that!

Dream of Omnimaga

Aaah ok, but do you plan to share your HP Prime creations with us? :P (I know we don't have any HP Prime coder except myself and iconmaster but some other people might be interested too)

Snektron

I'd be cool to see some gifs of that though :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Yeah, that would be fun to see more eyecandies! I second our (inter)national snake.

Snektron

Snake = long distant cousin of Walrus
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

brentmaas

Lel I glitched Omni